Who Will Win The Champions' League This Year?

belmont

Who do you think will win the Champions' League this year?
I wanted a team from my country(Greece),
especially Panathinaikos ;)
but I don't think this will happen.
I think AC Milan will win it again...

Badger

Ideally I would want Rangers to win, however thats not going to happen

Real Madrid would be my favourites. Bayen Also look strong

Badger

Its the biggest club football competition in the world.

Basically the football champions of each country in Europe are drawn against each other to see who wins.

It used to be called the European cup, then the European Champions cup.

However these days its not just the champions of each country that qualify

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by belmont@Oct 1 2003, 12:27 AM
especially Panathinaikos ;)
That's a fine excuse to ban you my friend...

ÓùêñÜôçò ãéá ðÜíôá! B)

donkeyknob

im not sure if liverpool are entered in this (seriously, all these name changes have confused me), but if they are i want them to win. then newcastle united (same dealy with liverpool), then juventus

juventus are my tip though

TGS

I don't really like to predict but if I had to put money on a team I'd go for Juve, they're a strong well-balanced side capable of beating any team.

I hope Ajax will reach the quarters again but we'll have to deal with Brugge first tonight. I'll be at the stadium, so be sure to look for that handsome man at the front row. ;)

donkeyknob

i know both my premier league teams competed in some kind of european tournaments over the past few years, i really cant keep up-to-date win any league other then premier league

go juvy

TGS

Yes, Liverpool and Newcastle both competed in last year's CL edition, but failed to qualify for this year's. They're both in the UEFA Cup now.

Neko Koneko

I don't care that much about football, but if it's a Dutch team that wins it's good enough for me :rolleyes:

Unfortunately that probably won't happen :(