What Instrument Do You Play?

• GUITAR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BASS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Da Douche

Banned
Hey, it goes like this, select the instrument you play, whether it be guitar drums or bass, i dont want all the useless details about oh i play acoustic not electric and crap, also i dont care about any other instruments, just these 3. tell me about some of the cool songs u can play, ones u are really proud of, things like that

J

Jet Set Willy

OH YEAH, BECAUSE THERE ARE ONLY THREE INSTRUMENTS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. Tit.

I play one of those instruments, but I'm not telling you.

slbrown

and of course if your typing in a forum you must have been in the band squad. one time at band camp...

Nick

You don't care about any other instruments, or the details, just something generalized regarding those three? Piss off...

Nick

Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Feb 29 2004, 10:12 PM
its a stringed instrument, so yeah pratically...
If an instrument has strings... that doesn't always make it a type of guitar :lol:

J

Jet Set Willy

For people who go through life with their eyes closed: A bass guitar is a big guitar with only four strings (rather than the usual 6), tuned very low. It's generally what makes the low, slow notes in a song which compliment the chords and carries the song along, even when you don't actively notice it.

Zach

I play all 3 and more.

Because I have fucking synth software with professional quality sound samples.

I don't need skill. I just write notes down on electronic paper

BIIIIAAAAAATTTTCCCCCHHHH

Mourgos

Hey people,it's just his first post,give him a break.Alright the poll looks ridiculous but he deserves a second chance before you flame him to death.Besides,that will make Lefteris start talking about THE RULES again,and frankly I'm bored of that.

J

Jet Set Willy

Synths have nothing to do with samples, really. Wavetable synthesis is a stupid term, nothing is synthesized.

And don't pretend that you can create music indistuingishable from the actual instruments. You can't.

I'm not knocking synths, I'm just being realistic here.

Da Douche

Banned
Originally posted by Lemon@Feb 29 2004, 09:25 PM
For people who go through life with their eyes closed: A bass guitar is a big guitar with only four strings (rather than the usual 6), tuned very low. It's generally what makes the low, slow notes in a song which compliment the chords and carries the song along, even when you don't actively notice it.
homo.

J

Jet Set Willy

I picture you as the token floppy haired ankle biting kid with no talent, trying to get his shitty little fingers into everybody else's pies.

Homo! I'd better give up, I can't compete with you.

Mourgos

Alright, a newbie clever enough to start quarelling in his first thread.Does this look suspicious or what.