Thread: how do i work mame 0.111

Default how do i work mame 0.111

i'm useing windows xp, and i downloaded mame 0.111. but when i try to run it, it won't come up like a regular emulator. it brings up some little guide, and tells me how to run it, but i try everything and it dosen't work, i extracted it, i did everything please help. it won't like even bring up an emulator screen, or anything.

Default Re: how do i work mame 0.111

Where did you download you M.A.M.E from.

Use this one it is the best.

http://mameplus.emu-france.com/

You probably used the command-line version. Try MAME Plus!, as cibomatto2002 said or if you want the regular MAME, try MAME32.
    Good luck

i'm still having the same problems. i tryd both your links and neither of them worked. the mame would come up for less then a second then close it's self. it's really werid. when it said i needed a certain thing to open it, because windows wouldn't open it, i got the unzip program. but the things still won't work. please help, is there any mame programs that work just like a regular emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by jacob1 View Post
    i'm useing windows xp, and i downloaded mame 0.111. but when i try to run it, it won't come up like a regular emulator. it brings up some little guide, and tells me how to run it, but i try everything and it dosen't work, i extracted it, i did everything please help. it won't like even bring up an emulator screen, or anything.
    it, because windows wouldn't open it, i got the unzip program. but the things still won't work. please help, is there any mame programs that work just like a regular emulator?

Blog Entries

This was last replied in 2007, please check the dates before posting.

Thread Information