MameUI64 opens to "All Systems" instead of opening to games

Zaytas

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get MameUi set-up. Every tutorial I can find about using it including youtube video's show that after you've opened it there should be games on the far left and audit games. My opens to "All Systems". When I go to file I don't have Audit games I have "audit all sets". The search box at the top doesn't search games it searches "machines".

How do I change it from systems to games?

pix07

if not detect thats means your sets are not for your mame version every mame have correct set like MAME 0.161 for oldest to lastest on certain version of mame few games cant run so have correct set is essential the same with bios after you audit all should show available games,of course for few botlegs you need parent rom.
thats all.

Zaytas

if not detect thats means your sets are not for your mame version every mame have correct set like MAME 0.161 for oldest to lastest on certain version of mame few games cant run so have correct set is essential the same with bios after you audit all should show available games,of course for few botlegs you need parent rom.
thats all.

Thanks for the quick reply pix07. I have mameui64 0.185 and the ROM set I downloaded is 0.185. So you are saying that the very first time you open Mameui it's normal for there to be no games and just list "All Systems" on the left? Then you run File -> Audit all sets. After the audit is complete on the left it should change from all systems to Games? After doing all that I still only have "All Systems" on the left.

Thanks in advanced for any other help you can offer. I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do from here to get the games list to show instead of the system list.

pix07

are you have all latest bioses in roms dolder audit all is by f5(if im remember well) . for games you choose option available.

Last edited:

pix07

should be green if detects games .
in all systems scroll down to games which you have : green available ,black not available.
everything is okay why you worry.

Last edited:

Robert

That youtube video is old.

It says systems or machines because it's the same as MAME, that is it includes computers, consoles and other odds & ends.

Therefore calling it "games" is no longer correct.

KAISY

Thanks for the quick reply pix07. I have mameui64 0.185 and the ROM set I downloaded is 0.185. So you are saying that the very first time you open Mameui it's normal for there to be no games and just list "All Systems" on the left? Then you run File -> Audit all sets. After the audit is complete on the left it should change from all systems to Games? After doing all that I still only have "All Systems" on the left.

Thanks in advanced for any other help you can offer. I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do from here to get the games list to show instead of the system list.

KAISY

if not detect thats means your sets are not for your mame version every mame have correct set like MAME 0.161 for oldest to lastest on certain version of mame few games cant run so have correct set is essential the same with bios Xender Discord Omegle after you audit all should show available games,of course for few botlegs you need parent rom.

KAISY

omejohn

if not detect that means your ome tv coomeet sets are not for your mame version every mame have correct set like MAME 0.161 for oldest to lastest on a certain version of mame few games cant run so have correct set is essentially the same with bios after you audit tamilplay movie download all should show available games, of course for few bootlegs you need parent rom.
I have mameui64 0.185 and the ROM on set I downloaded file is 0.185. So you are told that the extremely first time you open Mameui it's nice for there to be no big games and just list "All Systems" on the left? Then you run File -> Audit all sets.

Last edited:

jackjen

thats all.
Thanks for the best and my issue is solved.