Should I start banning people who claim to have 360/PS3 emulators?

YES OR NO

• YES

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • NO

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_krav3n

Banned might be a little harsh, but at the same time, you allready know if you're gonna download a current gen game system emulator, your not gonna get the same results as if you get the system. Hell, i didn't even know there was a ps3 emulator out. I heard it was almost impossible to crack

ZeroUnlim

Haha, people who claim to have PS3/360 emulators...lol. Although the fact is you'd have to have a super computer and I mean a SUPER computer to run that kind of emulation, it's plainly pretty much impossible to code as well as of right now. I say warning first, then ban.

TheLeader

A warning will suffice and a ban for repeat users sounds good. I don't think it's fair to ban people outright for it, as they may have simply been duped themselves.

sk8man741

wow.... really?
you dont know what ur talking about. i have an alienware desktop and it is able to run a cracked ps3 emulator and able to run the games decently, not 100% as well as the ps3 but it can run them.
im currently working on my own "beta" 360 emu and am hoping to have it running by february 2012

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
i have an alienware desktop and it is able to run a cracked ps3 emulator and able to run the games decently
You could have told us your were incapable of rational thought. There was no need to make up a story like that. The internet is full of ps3 emulators, fact is none of them do anything. Unless your coming here with some sort of proof to demonstrate this emulator, do us all a favor and leave.

BTW: building en emulator requires a bit more the rational thought. Seems as how you can not demonstrate that, its largely conceivable you cannot begin to understand the framework in building an emulator.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I wish that we had some genuine emulator developers and programmers active on this board. :/
Ok a bit off topic -- Would you like to see my resume? I'm a senior programmer and have been programming since 1984( yes I was young ). If biss-box is not enough evidence LOL. Now an emulator programer I dont claim to be. I may have a good understanding of assembly and op-codes, but I would not elect myself at the hand of a emulator author.

Perhaps you meant - emulator developers and emulator programmers ? I know of one here and forget his name.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Ok a bit off topic -- Would you like to see my resume? I'm a senior programmer and have been programming since 1984( yes I was young ). If biss-box is not enough evidence LOL. Now an emulator programer I dont claim to be. I may have a good understanding of assembly and op-codes, but I would not elect myself at the hand of a emulator author.

Perhaps you meant - emulator developers and emulator programmers ? I know of one here and forget his name.
I meant emulator developers and programmers old timer! :) Speaking of Bliss-box, ive a few questions, but i'll ask in a PM. :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Ok friend, I'm still going to pick on you...

"I meant emulator developers and programmers"

You see this means
"emulator developers"
and
"developers"

So I still say you meant. "I meant emulator developers and emulator programmers"
or the more traditional "I meant emulator developers/programmers"

Young-in ;)

ps. good thing you asked in PM ;)

wri0013

I will say one thing, there is a PS3 emulator. It can only run very basic homebrew though. It's called rpcs3 it's on the Emulator Zone.

S3RXMods

No Offense, But your all dumb. Just search PS3Emu and beside the one youtube video with the related videos, the second is the xbox os running on pc. I tried this myself, Trust me it isnt fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.