• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

nGlide 0.90 (3Dfx Glide wrapper)

Zach

I will have to check it out sometime.

It is such a shame that glide died with 3Dfx.. It was truly a great graphics API.

I remember running Mario64 at pretty much full speed on my K6-2 500Mhz w/ Voodoo2 8MB :(

netabc

It is such a shame that glide died with 3Dfx.. It was truly a great graphics API.

I remember running Mario64 at pretty much full speed on my K6-2 500Mhz w/ Voodoo2 8MB :(

Yeah, those were the days...

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member

I full heartily agree! I always though 3dfx was gong to own all.

- I had the celeron 333 ( 66 mhz FSB) clock to a 100 FSB, back when they just ran them off the same assembly line ;) Never had any trouble with it, and had the voodoo2's in there with it. I didnt really need the second but was just cool to have them in sli mode.

Zach

My original Voodo2 died although I'm not sure why.. I did have to slightly bend the card because of clearance issues, so maybe it just damaged it over time.

I bought one after or during the going out phase of 3Dfx, for like $50. I think it was brand new OEM, was a shame I didn't get a box. I have it still in its static bag in a sealed storage bin... Always wanted to find a cheap glass display case or something I could stick it in.