What was the last movie you watched?

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Transformers

war (jet li) and zodiac also natasha lol a russian/british production exotic dancer at night, highschool girl at day imagin lol

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I just watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. I liked it

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I just watched Tron nand BladeRunner, both for the first time. They are good but i liked Tron better.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Master and Commander.

Interesting sea war movie, very different than what i watch before in this genre, Pirates of Carribean. :D

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I watched Micheal Clayton. BORING AS SHIT

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
The Cube 2:HyperCube is really good

Splize

I just saw The Machinist. It really had amazing camera angles and atmosphere. The storyline during the beginning and middle was very well crafted, but the outcome was kinda odviouse. It was like mutiples clues which were hard to figure out, but good none the less. I would recommend it!

Also its crazy how skinny Christian Bale got for this role...wow.

Last edited:

Zach

I finally watched Transformers last night. It was an OK movie, but I thought it could have been better. The story line didn't feel as deep or coherent as it could have been.

Splize

I finally watched Transformers last night. It was an OK movie, but I thought it could have been better. The story line didn't feel as deep or coherent as it could have been.

Yeah I thought the same thing. It was alright for like a comicbook/cartoon movie. It could have been better, but at the same time it could have been a whole lot worse (like some of them).

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I just watched American Gangster, great movie.

Zach

Yeah I thought the same thing. It was alright for like a comicbook/cartoon movie. It could have been better, but at the same time it could have been a whole lot worse (like some of them).

Oh yeah.. Plus there was no Judd Nelson.. WTF :fuckyou: It seems like Prime's voice actor stood out as the only recognizable one.

Hopefully the sequel will be a lot deeper and have more familiar characters.

But overall I'd watch it again.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Transformers: I thought the all-spark looked like papermache.

I just watched Snatch. Good movie