and please no WWF crap lol

any help would be awesome

i got the EMU itch lol

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
and please no WWF crap lol
Why is it crap ?
WWF Wrestlemania Arcade is the greatest (Mame).Made by Midway. :D
I dunno any good wrestling titles,they're all crap...only 3D versions like WWE Smackdown vs. Raw are totally awesome,the 2D games are pretty lame.
Still if anyone knows 2D games that can kick WWF: Wrestlemania's ass please say it out loud !

SLIPKNOT666

well there not crap but i remember this wrestling game back in the old days .. i think its for neogeo but i cant remember the name but it had a character that looked like jason from friday the 13th .. and i remember pumping alot of allowence into that one particular machine .. and i need to rekindle the excitment i got outta it then .. into my EMU now lol

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
If you find it,share! :D
I know lots of NeoGeo games but can't remember any wrestling game.
Download THIS
screenshot pack,unzip if necessary,put it in snap folder of your mame,scroll through them...you might recognize many oldschool games you liked and maybe even that wrestling game.

hagbard

3 Count Bout it's the only NeoGeo wrestling game. Also in MAME there's WWF Wrestlefest, a true classic made by Technos with people like Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior, Jake Snake Roberts, etc

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
pbdizayn said:
If you find it,share! :D
I know lots of NeoGeo games but can't remember any wrestling game.
Download THIS
screenshot pack,unzip if necessary,put it in snap folder of your mame,scroll through them...you might recognize many oldschool games you liked and maybe even that wrestling game.

Why not just browse MAWS ;)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
alcoatjez said:
Why not just browse MAWS ;)
Of course,but it's cool to have screenshots,cabinets packs...