Who would you like to meet?

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Video games are made by the DEVIL. You are all SATANIST.
I REBUKE YOU SATAN

HUH? what ever you had for lunch must have been a bit off... and i mean waaaayyyy off. SATAN only ever made THE SIMS, everything else was made by the easter bunny and the tooth fiary... get your facts straight.

xsniper90x

hmmm. pretty much any person who is very well with emulators. i still need help with the options and all. im always worried about messing up options or something that i just dont use options till someone lets me know what to do to correct what problems i have. so whatever i change, i will use more often to make whatever game better for me.

mainly, rockmanforte. he knows alot about emulators. im pretty sure so does all the other mods but it seems like rockmanforte knows alot.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Yeah i like meeting all the members in a in a round table just like the game
KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND , but i guess we need a super gigantic table to be able to sit all of us. Yeah that would be definetely fun.(for me at least)

spotanjo3

mainly, rockmanforte. he knows alot about emulators. im pretty sure so does all the other mods but it seems like rockmanforte knows alot.

Thanks.

You can learn too. I am HUGE fan of emulators so that's why they are easy for me since I learned so much about them and now I know them very well. ;)

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I would pick Zach. Yeah, that's right. Wonder what the guy looks like. :p Joking of course, you guys are great, probably like to meet ya all, but maybe not best. ;) If you all met me, you be surprised, but somethings are best left unseen, not at best at the monment, going though life's hardships and don't want to go into detail, but lost the woman I loved and a good friend... Maybe you should of met me before, but not now, and probably best not to meet you guys...

Last edited:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Sorry to hear that man, weird thing is same happened to me xD well just happened, she's gone away for 9 days so i have no clue what's happening anyways.

I can't choose between Zach, Jale or montpics xD, all are so cool and so smart about emulators and super helpful, well what am i saying, most people on here are but they helped me the most =), thanks you guys xD

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Sorry to hear that man, weird thing is same happened to me xD well just happened, she's gone away for 9 days so i have no clue what's happening anyways

Not talking about "gone away" my friend... consider both family, and not coming back... Let's just say: Life sucks and I rather had it be me instead... Not to depress people here, but life isn't all just a "walk in the park" there's always steep hills waiting ahead...

Last edited:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
I don't mean that, it's that we broke up abit ago and i keep screwing up whenever we get close, so i have 9 days to myself to sort my problems out and then try to make things right but anyways, what happened? (If you don't mind me asking?)

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
I don't mean that, it's that we broke up abit ago and i keep screwing up whenever we get close, so i have 9 days to myself to sort my problems out and then try to make things right but anyways, what happened? (If you don't mind me asking?)

Sorry, didn't mean to "pile" mine over yours, maybe I should of just left it be...

Might want to track her down, if you really love her that much that is.. ;)

What happened? rather not go into detail, this was just this year, lost another close friend last year, all a reason of my disappearance from the net last year til mid this year... Posting it just sets it into reality, so sorry, it's not you, just want to try to get over it, but some days are hard... I'm not myself these days, the fearless leader everyone known me by has finally fallen, but always get back up for more. Don't worry about it, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though, take care pal. ;)

Last edited:

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Don't worry i understand, i'm not myself either, i hope you'll be alright and your not piling your problems on top of mine, i'll sort mine out, just take care of yourself yeah? =)

You'll be the fearless leader one day i'm sure, until then just be what you can/want to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Don't worry i understand, i'm not myself either, i hope you'll be alright and your not piling your problems on top of mine, i'll sort mine out, just take care of yourself yeah? =)

You'll be the fearless leader one day i'm sure, until then just be what you can/want to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks, though being the "leader" whom everyone looks up too is frustrating, especially that I trip over every hurdle that comes my way, though always get back up... Don't know you, but by two posts can tell your a man of honor. ;) I'll be fine, but that's not the problem right now, I'm going to be known here as one whom posts off subject. :p Guess I should get it back on track here... ;)