Which is better?

RodrigoH17

Hello, I want to buy a Play 2, but i need to know if the dreamcast or the xbox or the gamecube are better or with the play 2 this well..
Greetings!!! :happy:

Jale

Dreamcast is dead. No games are being produced for it anymore.
PlayStation 2 has great games and it's very popular.
Most of GameCube games are childish, but it's a great machine.
Since I haven't played an Xbox I can't tell. Wait for a 2nd opinion.

So far, go for the PlayStation 2 or maybe you might want the upcoming PlayStation 3

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
It really depends on your taste. For the PS2 by far the most games are available. If you want to play a lot online, choose the Xbox. If you're really into Mario and Zelda, choose the GameCube ;)

belmont

I personally prefer PS2.
It has many rpg's and horror-adventure games that are my favourite games.

Jale

All of them are very similar in graphics, but the point is the taste you have. As Belmont said, if you are into horror, RPG and racing, go for the PS2.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
AFAIK, Xbox has the best graphics, followed by the GameCube and then the PS2. It's also a matter what the developer gets out of the machine.

hagbard

I think the developers, so thus the games, are the most important factor: PS2 games like GT4 or Tekken 5 are unrivaled on GC or Xbox, as the same happens in those consoles with Halo/Out Run 2, etc (Xbox) or Zeldas/Marios (GC), for example.

Last edited:

RodrigoH17

Then I keep the play 2, because if the xbox or the gamecube or play 2 are similar the graphics, the play 2 has many games and very varied :)

Curian

Get a summer job and get both lol I couldn't choose but because I like (or used to like) the Final Fantasy games I got the PS2 even though I wanted Xbox