Street Fighter IV

omer

Neo Geo
Capcom is finally making Street Fighter IV. Visit www.streetfighterworld.com and watch trailer. Great trailer in my opinon I guess this is how will graphics will look like.

Jale

The funny thing is that I don't see any official announcement from Capcom's site, unless it's a japanese release. I assume this is the site: http://www.capcom.com/streetfighter/

EDIT: Nevermind. Looks like Capcom has another site for this game and that's the one omer posted.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I am not exciting because of this crap video. I will wait an actually game to be reveal first then I will decide if it is worth. :) For now, I m not interesting. I will wait.

Zach

lol, yeah.. That's clearly a pre-rendered clip.. I thought that would have been easy to tell.

Jale

Considering it'll be available in late 2008 and Capcom has just entered in the pre-development stage, we won't see any screenshot for some time yet. We hope the 2D style remains. I can't imagine a 3D Street Fighter game at this point.

Last edited:

omer

Neo Geo
Yes, the trailer is a CGI 3-D intro, but there's no need to panic, at least from our source which tells us the game will be in 2-D with spruced up graphics that will put SFIII3S to shame. If Capcom decides to follow through on their arcade release, expect to see it on Taito's Type X2, which is also supported by SNK Playmore. SF IV will be presented with HD graphics in a 16:9 frame ratio. Further details and footage will likely be shown at the AOU Show in Japan in February 2008.

That is what www.snk-capcom.com says. I hope it will be that way.

It`s an ordinary FMV.I don`t like watching FMVs.But I guess the game will be a 3D and with the stupid pixel shaders and DirectXes ... I hate when all cool 2Ds are mutated into a rough and ugly 3D ... Remeber that Street Fighter is an epic 2D and it must remains so!

xplics

lol, yeah.. That's clearly a pre-rendered clip.. I thought that would have been easy to tell.

Capcom stated already that this game is a best guess a year away so most likely 2 years from release. It just sucks that they made the announcement so early and noting concrete to show us based on the actual game model.