question.....please help

cooly99

Banned
whats yor problem dude its not useless it means shes done your post is useless i will tell the administrator

Zach

No, your post is useless. It contributes NOTHING to this thread. The administrator is going to care too much, because it's his rule that I am enforcing.

You have been given far more than a fair amount of leeway to shape up on this forum, but all you do is post useless observations half the time, and the other half all you talk about is your obsession with fake women. You're not contributing anything to this forum and you've been given more than enough chances.

I'm done dealing with you.

killcaustic138

No sweat mate, try a different sound plug in or play about with the configeration of the one you already have.

Happy enough to keep helping if you want but really it is all trial and error at least it when you talk to me it is lol

everything seems to be working fine......but i have just one more question....whats the most recent plugins for video/audio/cd that work the best all around?

Ryanfaescotland

I use

P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17 - Video
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 - Sound
ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2. - Cd

but the only reason is because they were at the top of the lists on the site I downloaded from. Ain't had any problems with them.

killcaustic138

I use

P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.17 - Video
Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41 - Sound
ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2. - Cd

but the only reason is because they were at the top of the lists on the site I downloaded from. Ain't had any problems with them.

alright thanks.......oh and wait...haha just one last question i swear.....well you know how you can download game saves from gamefaqs.com? is there anyway you can use those saves in the emulator?

Ryanfaescotland

The following instructions are probably wrong :D But it's something along these lines

They are savestates so you need the rom for whatever game it is and put the savestate in the same directory. Then run the rom, push the ESC key, goto run savestate and slot 1.