PSP Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HybridShadow

Does anyone know the PSP Specifications so that a section on the front page can be opened
Also are the any people that have began progress on an emulator

No i dont want an emulator - i got a PSP
So the people that start complaining about emulators - if you wanna play one buy one - trust me its worth it

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as somebody announces an emulator that is not a hoax I'm definately going to make a section. Don't worry about it.

montpics

matt5108 said:
i formatted about a few hours after it - cos longhorn stuffed my boot sector up
BTW what virus was in it?
Not sure, could be an 'unknown' virus. :rolleyes:

Neko Koneko

Could be malware or something. Also, it could just be a prank and nothing harmful, who knows?

Just that it's not real doesn't mean it's meant to be evil ;)

Neko Koneko

Are you so proud that you have an illegal Longhorn Beta that you shouldn't have in your posession that you have to shout it all over the forum? Keep it in the right threads please, thanks.

Neko Koneko

You're the one who went off-topic in the first place.

Anyway, I'm not trying any PSP emulator that'll pop up within the next few months, I think it'll be like with the PS2 and making an emulator for it might take a while.

HybridShadow

Mojo Jojo said:
You're the one who went off-topic in the first place.

Anyway, I'm not trying any PSP emulator that'll pop up within the next few months, I think it'll be like with the PS2 and making an emulator for it might take a while.

I know then i said drop it and your dragging it on

This topic isnt about PSP emulators I want to know the specifications of the harware - and i was commenting on the fake emulator

So do you know any specifications on the PSP?

montpics

Mojo Jojo said:
LOL, now you're carrying on about your stupid Longhorn again. Drop it. Nobody cares you have it. You're not cool because of it either.

You're quite strange, first you tell me to go back on topic and then you start blabbering about Longhorn again :huh:
Mojo, that's the very first time I found it very disturbing as you are like, trying to make a flame war.

Talking with PSP while discussing with other things is just a normal thing where posters did in the first place. So, try to be nice with them even though you think they are talking off-topic/jokes. Once or two should be fine but not too far. Or, ignore them instead. Simple.

As for this thread, I'll closed this as everything is answered above. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.