PSP emulator help

Robert

You want the directory structure?

1. make a folder C:\PSPE, put pspe.exe, sdl.dll, menu.png, and the other files from the zip in here.
2. make a subfolder called ms0
3. in there, make a subfolder PSP
4. in there, make a subfolder GAME
5. in there, make a subfolder for each game or demo. Some games require to be in a certain folder name, others don't care what it's called.
6. There can be a maximum of 30 folders otherwise PSPE will crash
7. Put the demo or game into the approprate subfolder.
8. start up pspe, select your game, have fun

shadowinuyasha

I do not get Robert's help. Do you make a new file (PSPE) where it next to the regular PSP file or do delete the regular psp file, or maybe is because I have a American PSP.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
there are no PSP emulators yet(aka they dont play current games, they are prototypes)

shadowinuyasha

This is for people who want to answer this question, which games do you have for psp? (UMDS not emulators)
Like This (This is are my game) American PSP
Your Rate (0 lowest to 10 Best)
1. Wipeout Pure ( 8.5 out of 10)
2.Ridge Racer (8 out of 10)
3.Midnight Club 3:Dub Edition (8.2 out of 10)
4.Untold Lengeds (7 out of 10)
5.Need for Speed Underground Rivals (5.5 out of 10)
6.Dynasty Warriors (9.5 out of 10)
7.Burnout Lengeds (9 out of 10)

Movies (UMDS)
1.Spiderman 2 (which came with the psp)
2.Ghost in the Shell (Great Anime)

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
wait are you asking about and emulatort for the PSP to play on you pc?
OR are youa asking how to install a emulator for [insert console here] to play on the PSP?

shadowinuyasha

I need help how to install a emulator on to the psp. Ok this is a example, I want to play xmame 0.1.2 which you can get in this website and i haved download the the files PSPE 0.9b and SDL.dll 1.2.8.

Now what do I Do?

shadowinuyasha

Robert said:
You want the directory structure?

1. make a folder C:\PSPE, put pspe.exe, sdl.dll, menu.png, and the other files from the zip in here.
2. make a subfolder called ms0
3. in there, make a subfolder PSP
4. in there, make a subfolder GAME
5. in there, make a subfolder for each game or demo. Some games require to be in a certain folder name, others don't care what it's called.
6. There can be a maximum of 30 folders otherwise PSPE will crash
7. Put the demo or game into the approprate subfolder.
8. start up pspe, select your game, have fun

Ok I click on the pspe icon and then the screen shows a psp like window and shows the game but how do i start it

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
ok first of all PSPE is a psp emulator for your computer. it's not an emu like that works on the psp. now what i need you to do is just ignore what everyone else said as they are trying to help you use te psp emu(not a emu for the psp). now as many other emus and homebrew applications for the psp the file(talking bout he file that contains the emulator and wutnot) should have 2 EBOOT.PBP files. what you need to do is go into the GAME folder of your memstick and make 2 folders. name them however you want (unless your told to put a specific name) but they must be the same except for the second folder must have a % behind it. and put the bigger(in size i mean) in the folder without the % sign and the smaller one in the folder with the % behind it. now usually hey say to put he roms in the flder withou the % behind but sometimes ou an put i in the ROOT of your memstick. it should have all the instructions in the read-me.