PS, PSP, and PS3 emulation (question)..!!

rev_code_x

Is PS1 already can emulated? Is it already perfect?
How about PSP and PS3, are they already can emulated and perfect??

Jale

PS1 can be emulated perfectly. Well, almost, like 90% perfect.

You forgot PS2 emulators. Many games can be emulated, but, just like GameCube emulation, you would need a very powerful computer with dual-core processor, more than 2 GB of system RAM and a very powerful video card.

We haven't received any PSP emulation improvement up to date (correct me if I'm wrong). In other words, forget about it.

PS3 emulation? In a million of years :)

Last edited:

gguild303

In your nightmare
PS1 can be emulated perfectly. Well, almost, like 90% perfect.

You forgot PS2 emulators. Many games can be emulated, but, just like GameCube emulation, you would need a very powerful computer with dual-core processor, more than 2 GB of system RAM and a very powerful video card.

We haven't received any PSP emulation improvement up to date (correct me if I'm wrong). In other words, forget about it.

PS3 emulation? In a million of years :)
The problem of Playstation 2 emulation of speed is emulating the multicore proccessor of the PS2, although a Dual Core proccessor in some games does not give you full speed 60fpsNTSC 50PAL a Dual gives you decent speed. (Although full speed in some games or even faster then the native PS2) And rather they have a Playstation 3 or emulation or not, its all up to the developers who develop the emulation. Heres a fact. Earth will explode in a million years, so tough luck.:D

Vgonz89

I'm like new to the whole emulation deal, so I wanted to see if I can do anything about my PS2 and emulation. To get the point I was wondering if it was possible to obtain the emulation software for Macs? And if I really need such a powerful machine to do the emulation?

Newbie on the Block

Vgonz89

Zach

Emulators for Mac are practically non-excistant.. Which is a shame because they do have RISC architecture CPU's which are considerably more powerful at some things, emulation probably being one of them.

And Earth is not going to explode in a million years :glare:

Jale

No, but it's a fact. If we keep fucking up the world like this it's gonna... well...

I'm starting to sound like a damn hippie :dry: