PCSX2 DEAD!!!!!

G

Gigashock

anyone been to the pcsx2 homepage lately? they say the great ps2 emulator is dead. it's just like pcsx. maybe he hasn't got time to work on the emulator anymore. the title of the page is The End of an Era. they only leave the files of pcsx2 0.8.1 (win32 linux and source) for download. the source so that someone can work on the emulator. it's really a shame.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If you take a look at that picture in their homepage under ...IS DEAD! there is some text written in small letters and a color thatmatches the picture. It says: "well not really the site is being re-designed".

Next time be more careful :)

G

Gigashock

oops sorry. but you gotta admit this can frighten anyone. i'm so relieved. sorry lefteris_D for wasting a thread with this. and it's kinda dificult to see because it's in the same color of the image like you said.

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
How are you supposed to read the writing underneath the "Is Dead"? I had to save the picture to my computer and zoom in to make out what it says.

Last edited:

Jale

Lefteris_D said:
If you take a look at that picture in their homepage under ...IS DEAD! there is some text written in small letters and a color thatmatches the picture. It says: "well not really the site is being re-designed".

Next time be more careful :)
PWN3D! :D

G

Gigashock

it's funny, revisit the site now and you'll see that maybe linuzappz already had heard someone that saw the thing like me at first. the one to blame is CKEmu :D oh and he said "if you where alarmed". :p

Last edited:

montpics

Luckilly I knew it earlier from other forums. :)