Okay ,i was wondering...

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I want to buy a full set of gba or ds cartdriges empty and to write my roms on my own , but i don't know which are the parts that i need ,and where to get them i know this is illegall you just tell me the names i search at google.
Hey it's not ilegall in this forum but in the law,anyway that law doesn't exist in Albania so i am not braking any rule.Many thanks in advance.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
That'll cost you more then buying them original :D
Just get a flash card for the DS. When you have the full DS and GBA set on your PC, you can put one (or more, depending on the size) on your card and replace it with another one once in a while. It'll cost you about $100 if you have a DS.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
In fact it's been three weeks since i got my DS(lucky me).Thanks.

Is it too much to tell me a step by step guide how to do this ?

If not many thanks in advance.

In fact i am getting a little bit bored with my DS cause i have bought it in England at www.ebay.co.uk with two games MARIO KART DS and Super Mario 64 DS and i have beaten already these games.

I ordered Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrow a few days ago it still haven't come.
When it will ADIOS BORING GAMES. :)

Last edited:

belmont

I have the flashcard called Flash2Advance for my GBA. It is very easy to use. It plays all GBA games but some need patching. It is a very old card, it was made before the release of GBA SP but it is very good.

For my DS I have the M3 Perfect SD version. I bought it for about 100 euro. This takes SD cards (some digital cameras use them too) so you pretty much have unlimited space for games, mp3's etc. It doesn't work fot DS Lite without "altering" the console. All the games I tried worked and the company that makes the cards releases software updates for newer games.

I still buy original titles though such as Castlevania etc.

Last edited:

Jale

Do generic SD cards work? My digital camera uses a 128 MB Transcend SD card.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hey belmont i have found a website with all the descriptions of the FLASHCARDS and do you say it works perfect with DS,but not with DS lite without altering code ????
I don't have the lite version,i have the standart and the DS M3 costs 65-90 USD at wiki.pocketheaven.com and follow some links

Okay so i should get this ,probably.

Thanks a lot.

Although i am in Europe my favourite money is US dollar :)

Last edited:

belmont

Do generic SD cards work? My digital camera uses a 128 MB Transcend SD card.
Yes,I have a 1 GB Transcend SD card.

Hey belmont i have found a website with all the descriptions of the FLASHCARDS and do you say it works perfect with DS,but not with DS lite without altering code ????
I don't have the lite version,i have the standart and the DS M3 costs 65-90 USD at wiki.pocketheaven.com and follow some links

Okay so i should get this ,probably.

Thanks a lot.

Although i am in Europe my favourite money is US dollar

The version I have works only with the older DS.

There is a new version for DS Lite.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Ok got it so i will get the M3 most expensive version the 90USD ,it should be the best probably.