Emulator Problem: no$gba, weird problem.

Toolbox

So I'm been bored at work and recently decided to play some old pokemon while I sit here, the work computers have no sound drivers so that limits me to using no$ since it doesn't support sound drivers at the moment (or atleast doesn't check for one like all the other emulators). And its been running the game perfectly (emerald)

Any the problem, when playing the game and going into a cave or diving, its "supposed" to just be foggy and harder to see then normal but the no$ is just showing the fog animations and the npcs/other doodles. The really weird part is that when I leave the cave or raise to the surface I get a split second show of what it should be like and can see around.

Anyone know what the problem could be? I've tried all options and nothing helped.

Bartje1985

Fog Problem with NO&GBA 2.6a

1: Change your SAV/SNA file format to Raw in NO&GBA.INI and save it
2: Save your game again with NO&GBA
3: Launch VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3 and open Emerald
4: And import the battery file and play it
5: Now you can play in both emulators buth VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3
save it in the map where your Rom file is so need copy and pasty
the save file to the battery file in NO&GBA 2.6a to play it
6: Or set your Rom file in Battery it overwrites everthime you play on vga or no&gba

i5sxon.jpg

Last edited:

Bartje1985

Fog Problem with NO&GBA 2.6a

1: Change your SAV/SNA file format to Raw in NO&GBA.INI and save it
2: Save your game again with NO&GBA
3: Launch VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3 and open Emerald
4: And import the battery file and play it
5: Now you can play in Both Emulators
6: Buth VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3 Save the file in the ROM map so u need to copy and pasty the
save file to battery map in NO&GBA 2.6a to play your save game of VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3
7: Or set your ROM file in the battery map it overwrites every time you play on NO&GBA 2.6a or VGA 1.8.0 Beta 3

Grtz Bart