• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

No$gba 2.5c released!

spotanjo3

20 November 2007 - version 2.5c
- nds/3d: vram viewer: stable handling of old-tree messages (after new reload)
- nds/bios: 80x86 bios clone supports thumb-mode irq handler (nds9/arm v5 only)
- webpage: added two nds 3d viewer screenshots, and a nds-wlan-iomap screenshot
- wifi/debug/cleanup: rearranged/fixed/renamed wlan registers in i/o map window
- menubar: added pdroms.de (and donate.htm) hyperlinks in help topic of menubar
- nds/3d: vram viewer: hides the laser pointer for non-vtx/non-postest commands
- nds/cheats: fixed last some bytes of action replay code 0Eh (thanks hiei)
- nds/3d: vram viewer: laser outlines for polygon(s) of selected begin_vtxs
- nds/3d: vram viewer: laser pointer shows cube-outlines for boxtest command
- nds/3d: vram viewer: ignores vtx_end cmd (reduces amount of tree root entries)
- cpu/detail: emulates ignored writeback on ldrh rd,[rd],imm (thanks kenobi)
- nds/3d: vram viewer: laser pointer for pos_test command (as for vtx commands)
- nds/3d: emulates internal vtx coordinates being overwritten by pos_test cmd
- nds/3d/help: added caution on pos_test (overwrites internal vtx coordinates)
- nds/3d: vram viewer: shows viewport rectangle (by red lines drawn on screen)
- nds/3d: vram viewer: allows to resize tree-view vertically (y2 bottom-aligned)
- nds/3d: vram viewer: laser arrow: shows corresponding numeric screen x,y,depth
- nds/3d: supports 3d vs 2d alpha blending (if supported by local opengl driver)
- nds/3d: temporarily halts arm9-cpu upon gxfifo-overkill (fixes main_siz error)
- nds/cartloader: accepts faulty homebrew logo crc (warning if other than CF56h)
- nds/debug: vram viewer fixed crash in guess-tile-usage for 2D tile screens
- nds/video: aligned empty_vram (crashed unallocated text scroll) (thanks m m)
- nds/3d/debug/speedup: setredraw=0 when reloading 3d viewer tree (thanks peter)
- gba/nds/video/speedup: precalculates eva/evb/evy parameters per scanline

EDIT: This seems to eliminate those transparent problems in games.

Site @ http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

OmegaKrypton

I just tried no$gba 2.5c with revenant wings (English), with all the same settings except leaving the thingy on 512K. It still lags and from what I saw on emutalk.net some guy posted the video of it working perfectly. I have a 2.5 Ghz processor, 512 ram, 256 mb vga, still it lags. I even tried switching from realtime auto to disaster 50%. Still no change. It also doesnt save. Any help or suggestions?

spotanjo3

I just tried no$gba 2.5c with revenant wings (English), with all the same settings except leaving the thingy on 512K. It still lags and from what I saw on emutalk.net some guy posted the video of it working perfectly. I have a 2.5 Ghz processor, 512 ram, 256 mb vga, still it lags. I even tried switching from realtime auto to disaster 50%. Still no change. It also doesnt save. Any help or suggestions?

LOL... It is still not perfect and maybe he didnt mentioned that it's lag and it will improvement in the future but for now.. Do not believe anybody when you have this game as lag then we have it too. :)

Jale

I tried it two days ago and I haven't left a commentary. I must say, excellent progress!. The compatibility and speed has been greatly improved.

Keep it up! :)