NES Emulator Trouble

GrandMasterLynx

When I want to recorde the game I can but the cheats I have on wont work but when I stop recordeing the cheats work so can any one please help me out please and thank you

Zach

You should start by listing the Emulator you are using, the game you are using, and the cheats you are using..

Then someone here MIGHT be able to help you

Zach

I am not familiar with that emulator, or using cheats on any emulator so I won't be able to help... Check back from time to time and maybe someone will have an answer

GrandMasterLynx

I am not familiar with that emulator, or using cheats on any emulator so I won't be able to help... Check back from time to time and maybe someone will have an answer
what emulator do you use if its possible can you give me a link or a name that would make my day plz n ty

Zach

I use FCE Ultra for NES games.. Don't recall it having video recording options though.. Why don't you look up some independant software that can record your application window. Then you can use your cheats and still get a movie file.

I had a good free one but I forgot the name unfortunately and even I can't find it anymore

GrandMasterLynx

I use FCE Ultra for NES games.. Don't recall it having video recording options though.. Why don't you look up some independant software that can record your application window. Then you can use your cheats and still get a movie file.

I had a good free one but I forgot the name unfortunately and even I can't find it anymore
I think its hypercam or camstudio