Need help on GBA Emulation...Please

Vgonz89

I've just started to do the whole emulation thing and i have s few Q's I need to have answerd.

1. Can it be done on a Mac?
2. If so what kind of software do I need?
3. Do I need to pay for the software??
4. How do I get GBA or DS emulator???

If you can help please reply very much appreciated.:bow:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
I've just started to do the whole emulation thing and i have s few Q's I need to have answerd.

1. Can it be done on a Mac?
2. If so what kind of software do I need?
3. Do I need to pay for the software??
4. How do I get GBA or DS emulator???

If you can help please reply very much appreciated.:bow:

1. Yes but its not as huge on the mac I from what I have seen what the mac has to offer in terms of emulation.

2. http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/vba/VisualBoyAdvance-1.7.2-MacOSX.dmg.gz (I should work if you have Mac OSX)

3. No.

4. Look at 2.

spotanjo3

FOr number 2 - You will not be able to play nds emulator on your MAC because no one development it for your MAC. MAC is good computer but not so good for emulators since windows are very popular.

Vgonz89

Cool thanks guys. I will take a look at this tonight and If I need More Help then I'll come back.

Well I have a Mac OSX and it should work. I have a G4 powerbook.

So No NDS yet well keep me posted on that I would be interested in that too.

:my_specoo

spotanjo3

Cool thanks guys. I will take a look at this tonight and If I need More Help then I'll come back.

Well I have a Mac OSX and it should work. I have a G4 powerbook.

So No NDS yet well keep me posted on that I would be interested in that too.

:my_specoo

Nobody are working on NDS emulator at all for MAC OSX... Maybe in the far future.. I don't know. Sorry about that.

Anyway, you will be happy to know... Look:

http://www.bannister.org/software/emu.htm

ENJOY!

Vgonz89

Ooops i forgot this one before how do I get the games on to the computer??? Do I just have to download them?? And Where do I go to get them???

spotanjo3

After you register, you must read the rule, didn't you ? We can't tell you for it is against the rules here. Google.com it yourself. :)

Vgonz89

Yeah I guess but I loke my Mac and I have a tight budget right noe trying to pay for college and all. Thanks for the advice tho.

I was also curious as to which kind of file should my games be in order to play them on the VBA?

Vgonz89

cool i see but will my G4 allow for that I olny have 1 processor and don't i need 2 of em to run parallels like that???

Vgonz89

Hey I was just wanting to get back to emu,ation. I have a game and im playing it and i want to add gs codes to it, i cant seem to get them right how would i do that???