NDS emulator???

antihelper

i hear u can play DS games which is cool but i wanna play lost in blue .... problem is i dont no which emulator runs it better with no VERY VERY slow speed

spotanjo3

no$gba 2.4b is available and was released on june 5th, 2007 but speed is slow. It is still in development so there is nothing you can do about it until the emulator improvement in speed. Some games run good speed and this game you want is good/slow in between depend in the game.

Jale

It's supposed to be slow at this development point. You can do nothing about it right now.

DarkBloodyFetus

Eh, The King of Kings
It also depends on the type of PC your using that would somewhat determine how fast it'll run even if it's still in development stages.

antihelper

i gots a great PC nuff said
i hope it works fast i wanna playt lost in blue 2 it dosent wotrk on my DS
for some reason....

Zach

Actually it will. In some cases the difference may be very little, or negligible, but a more powerful PC will almost always give you a little extra boost up to a certain point. Sometimes it can even make the difference between a game being playable or not.

antihelper

well its all i hope that and i cna play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney DS
but i also wanna no why when i do a search **CANT SAY OR IL BE BANNED**
becasue all links i gusse went dead

spotanjo3

what is your os ? Mine is a little faster. :) Yeah, speed will improvement in the future. It is still in development you know.

spotanjo3

No, I mean... you have windows xp home edition or professional, what's else ? what ghz or mhz do you have, etc? :)