n64 emulator anyone ?

wingnut

Can anyone tell me where I can find a good N64 emulator ? I have only found 2 & they always crash.

montpics

And what games? :rolleyes:

wingnut

Sorry about that. more details woulda helped

Project 64, UltraHJE, & Apollo.

I used them to play, Super mario Kart 64, KI, & castlevania. Got
Broken & choppy graphics from P46 on super mario 64. Is there a way of
tweaking it that I may be over looking?

Thanks guys :D

wingnut

1.8 gig AMD Athlon. fsb, 333 , 768 megs RAM. Radion 9600 SE 128. dual dvd / burner. 80 gig HD. I know I know .. I need a new one lol.

wingnut

ok .. nm .. I get it. yes .. he is nuts.. but I guess he could be trying to sell stranger things. You wouldn't belive what I saw. I would tell you .. but it might violate the agreement here.

Lets just say it was slightly used. nuff said

hahahaha :biglaugh:

wingnut

I accually spoke to the guy selling this. He says He is only doing this to make his kid understand how important school is. It's pretty obvious, if his kid can't figure out his n64 isn't worth that much, He needs to buckle down & study. hahaha

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
wingnut said:
ok .. nm .. I get it. yes .. he is nuts.. but I guess he could be trying to sell stranger things. You wouldn't belive what I saw. I would tell you .. but it might violate the agreement here.

Lets just say it was slightly used. nuff said

hahahaha :biglaugh:

What was he trying to sell his missus or something?

wingnut

ok I wont keep you in suspence. but Please don't get upset with me .. a near real life looking $e>< doll. & just so you know ... by the end of the bids .. it had 61 bids on it & finally sold for ( ready for this ) ? 1,490 bucks.

You could buy a life time subscription to playboy, enough booze to keep you buggin for a while & 100 bottles of lotion for that. lol & mabey have enough left over for a night on the town @ a strip club.

lol .. ok .. if I got a little out of hand there forgive me. :eek:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
can you imagine if the guy that sold it had aids or something? hahaha it would be like paying a 1,500 bucks to get sick and die. now that would fucking suck.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
wingnut said:
ok I wont keep you in suspence. but Please don't get upset with me .. a near real life looking $e>< doll. & just so you know ... by the end of the bids .. it had 61 bids on it & finally sold for ( ready for this ) ? 1,490 bucks.

You could buy a life time subscription to playboy, enough booze to keep you buggin for a while & 100 bottles of lotion for that. lol & mabey have enough left over for a night on the town @ a strip club.

lol .. ok .. if I got a little out of hand there forgive me. :eek:

what was his feedback like. "A pleasure to do business with."