• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Large Set Of Photographic Emulator Icons

PixelOz

Large Set Of Photographic Emulator Icons

I found that it was kinda hard to find good quality emulator icons on the web so I decided to create my own set. This is a set of over a 100 icons I made for game console and computer emulators, it is photographic but is very comprehensive and the pictures are very clean. I wanted to do them in illustration vector style but it would have taken me too long to do it with my spare time. Despite this all the pictures have been cleaned throughly, color corrected and fully smoothed alpha and just finding good quality photos for this was a huge job. It includes Windows, Mac and Png versions. The Windows icons are in Vista format (The 256 x 256 pixels icon is Png compressed) but they are Win XP compatible as well. They are free and you may modify them for personal use. They include links to places where you can find some other very good quality emulator icons too. You can find this new icon collection here together with a few other things I made ike some HD wallpapers and some paper models:

http://pixeloz.deviantart.com/

or:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bef98dda6119ec7a1bee9a6e9edd9c763226eac23d9aef9ab8eada0a1ae8665a

PixelOz

Larger Png Set of 36 512 Pixels Emulator Icons

I made a new special set of Png console emulator icons in 512 pixel size. It includes 36 icons. It was hard to find images good enough in quality for that size but I did and for those people that want to use 512 pixel sizes they can create their own icons using the free tools mentioned in the PDF files that I included with the zip. They are available in the same addresses that I gave before. :)