I've Made A Installer For Zsnes with a idea in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukesers

I've been working on a project to make Zsnes easier to be on a USB device. It is already easy but I wanted it to happen. Its made for the people who want to have Zsnes on the go.

So I made ZsnesBox.

ZsnesBox is a installer for making Zsnes on a portable device extremely easy.

It installs Zsnes on a usb drive ready to use. It also installs a readme file and Super Mario World.

Its only 1000kb. And its easy to download. I also made it able to install Zsnes to the hard drive. (Though you don't even need the installer but its still there.)

So anyways. This is the readme file:

This Is ZsnesBox

I Made this as a individual project for me and others.

Thanks To The Maker of Zsnes as whithout him i wouldn't have this today.

What is the point of this?

This is made to have Zsnes on the go. With a simple installer. What you do is install
this to a Usb flash or hard drive and play your games on a mobile laptop easily. You may
ask "But i already can just copy over my stuff from the computer to a usb drive" or "why
should i do this when i can install on my other computers?". Its because of simplicity!

Taking your games with you can be a hassle! and you just need a usb drive! You can play
all your games without needing to install or without internet or more!

To install:

1. Use my automated installer to install the files.
2. Once on the directory page. Locate your Drive and select it.
3. Go through all of the steps then click finish.

Thats it. Zsnes is installed with Super Mario World included. Just copy more roms and you are set.

To open roms you just need to go to the section "Game" then click "Load". Find th game in the usb drive and click play.

Thanks and have fun!

(Back to the topic)

So as you can see its just for the ability to make it even more simple and easier.

So if you wanted a installer for Zsnes of wanted Zsnes on a usb device faster and easier, then here ya go.

Download Link: <Link Removed>

NOTE: I Did not ask the creator of Zsnes for permission. I will ask him in the mean time. But if he doesn't want me to do this then I wont as he says. Its his project and he should get the most credit.
If he allows or wants more credit then I will give him more credit. There should not be any problems with he installer too. And I will update it to the latest versions available.

Thanks for reading! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
you make with innosetup or nsis (unicode instaler,unicode build) zsnes is very good and well optimalized butim more prefer snes 1.53 :happy:
im just asking those script languages are best for instalers you canalso use autoit iwill help you later with new installer (best configuration) also compressed for less size (no upx)
and ty for sh*tty server i can post free on my google disk
and as user of gimp also inkscape i make some icons about server its junk im download not valid win 32 aplication it says
meh i will make own better than your junk

Last edited:

malloc4096

This has to be a poor attempt targeting uber newbs, to spam all there machines with a usb trojan.

Making an installer for a Portable App, is just about as useful as me making a trojan installer for my cock, and mailing it to all your mothers, so i can remotely spam them up the ass.

jeruka9-san - fyi I think the last offical zsnes version was 1.51, and for your reference the versions pre 1.5x that marked significant code changes were 1.36 and 1.42 ,those versions work very well for some specific games that may encounter issues on v1.5x

Zukesers

This has to be a poor attempt targeting uber newbs, to spam all there machines with a usb trojan.

Making an installer for a Portable App, is just about as useful as me making a trojan installer for my cock, and mailing it to all your mothers, so i can remotely spam them up the ass.

jeruka9-san - fyi I think the last offical zsnes version was 1.51, and for your reference the versions pre 1.5x that marked significant code changes were 1.36 and 1.42 ,those versions work very well for some specific games that may encounter issues on v1.5x

First off. I messed up on one part in my post. I plan for this to come with all available Mario, Zelda, Kirby, games. As well as more games such as Starfox and the Donkey Kong games. This download file I listed was my first version.

I Plan for this not only for beginners, but for people to install it to a usb drive quickly and/or install games without installing the games separately.

If you don't like it that's fine. I just wanted to make it easier for first time users. And even if it was easy before there's some items I added in a simple one-click installer.

Last edited:

Zukesers

you make with innosetup or nsis (unicode instaler,unicode build) zsnes is very good and well optimalized butim more prefer snes 1.53 :happy:
im just asking those script languages are best for instalers you canalso use autoit iwill help you later with new installer (best configuration) also compressed for less size (no upx)
and ty for sh*tty server i can post free on my google disk
and as user of gimp also inkscape i make some icons about server its junk im download not valid win 32 aplication it says
meh i will make own better than your junk

First of all, I'm using Mega at the moment but its still a bad server. I Plan to soon use either Dropbox or Google Drive.

Second, Thanks for the tips on installers. Ill see how those work and try them at some time. But this works for now.

Third, I'm Making a 32-bit installer as we speak. But seriously, everyone should have a 64-bit system now. Or you installed a 32-Bit operating system, which if you did, your are a dumbass and need to upgrade.

Fourth, Knowledge of Gimp or Inkscape is not even knowledge. A 80-year grandmother can use gimp and make art.

Last, LEARN HOW TO SPELL! I CAN BARELY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!

malloc4096

@Zukesers

either ur really young and naive, or ur as I would assume a disk_shit eating spammer. if I'm wrong, ignore my tone and take it as a lesson learned. Im going to point out a few things just incase any newbs c this thread

ur first thread posted here is just to push an unofficial third party executable, that is the definition of SPAM.

by using a shady 3rd party executable, ur inviting someone to slap ur grandmother across the face and bend her over, oh and fubar your OS partition too.. Ur not making anything easier for newbs, your just making things stupider and less secure

your 32/64bit comment is completely wrong. u shouldn't repost things u hear online without understanding it first, seeing as most of the net is a wasteland full of spam

gimp/inkscape or similar open source image editors are actually more difficault to use than closed source apps such as Photoshop.

seeing ur insult toward jeruka9-san is laughable, but probably not how you intended.. english is obviously not his first language, but less obvously NEITHER IS YOURS. I don't give a crap if u insult him, but one might assume someone who may have had to go through a similar learning experience or language barrier would have understanding... your insult seems to me like a woman pointing out how bad asians drive, as she hits another curb LoL

an since u mention ur plan is to include actual ROMs with your spam distro, u won't be allowed to link to it here, and ur obvously not in a country that enforces copyright law. If anyone were to run your IP i highly suspect it will come up as China, Russia, or the Middle East, which I'll dub SpamValley. I gota give my congrats tho, u hit 10 out of 10 spam points my friend

Zukesers

Thanks for the helpful info.

First, I'm in Canada where isp's don't need to report to the government so copyright claims are very rare.

Second, I'm in Quebec so since I'm 15 I have to learn English. so its difficult.

Last, I had a old account here. But lost it because I haven't been on here in about 2 years. I've been working on this project after losing the account so I made a new one and created this thread.

malloc4096

Ok Great, another lesson to be had in case newbs still visit this thread...

Now what Mohomad Jokavich here is trying to say is... .... bla bla bla bullshit choke, vomit, please download my usb trojan.

what your doing is, u seem to be giving excuses where nobody asked... instead of doing what you should be, which is removing your link, and posting back if you actually have something non spam worthy to contribute.

your topic and excuses are Soo unbelievable, Im 1000% sure, you were born vomiting and shitting spam .

most ppl 15yrs of age these days don't even know what a snes, except from a picture. and IF they were to do anything with it, they would be Playing it.... Not trying to distribute a totally spam worthy unneccessary usb trojan installer. LoL If i were you I'd just remove the link and apologize. But lol I know spammers don't know what that means, so keep the spam commin, it'l be my amusement for the day

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I know there is a need for an easy method to install emulators but there is no point for an installer for emulators that can already be used without any special installers. People also need to be able to do at least the most basic things on their own.

I am going to close this thread, I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.