It occured to me that I forgot to make an introduction thread

Let's get this out of the way, shall we?

As a fan of older gaming who missed a lot of the popular titles, I was drawn to emulators to satisfy my old-school cravings while I hunted for physical copies of the games I was so passionate about. Unfortunately, I had a lot of issues over the years with the various Super Nintendo emulators having lots of issues with niche and unpopular titles that I enjoyed (especially on my favorite system: the Super Nintendo). I had initially resigned to these simply being a fault of emulation in general and something that probably would not be overcome - with ZSNES not having received an update in 5 years and 64 emulation being trash in general - but I came across a project that blew my mind and renewed my hope in the emulation community. That project was bsnes.

To cut the rest of the story short, I fell in love with bsnes and came here to yell at the kind EZ folks to update their ancient emulator pages (the descriptions as opposed to just the links) and give Byuu's work the credit it deserved now that he had achieved what he set out for years ago. That thread is done with; hopefully they'll consider my request. If not, I'll grumble about it and move elsewhere, I suppose. However, now that I'm here, I might as well enjoy the community and mingle with the regulars.

Cheers.