I make signiatures

Phantom69

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Yeah...I can make sigs too.
Photoshop,Flash...
You're pretty good,make one for EZ.(and its signature without the "i")

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Nice work, Phantom69! I'm planning on updating my sig and avatar soon. I will probably make a black and white Don Vito/Godfather version.
BTW, I would (also) recommend to get rid of the text in your sig. It has your name in it, so why tell people not to use it?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
BTW, I would (also) recommend to get rid of the text in your sig.
See I told you...it's like poppin' in my face,look..this guy is afraid someone would steal his work.You make cool sigs by the way.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
pbdizayn said:
You make cool sigs by the way.

Yes, he sure does! And most sig stealers don't take the hassle to remove his name from the sig, so that's why I said it. It's your choice, of course, Phantom69 ;)

Phantom69

i shall remove it now, just thought that since i have the ability to remove some names from other peoples sigs why shouldn anyone else.

thanx for the comments

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Anything is easy to steal,modify...it's harder to CREATE.
And even if they steal it,one can make another sig...

Phantom69

fair enough... i got a kyo sig ive been sitting on for a while now that i think is pretty cool.. so i have abackup :D

night night peoples

montpics

alcoatjez said:
Nice work, Phantom69! I'm planning on updating my sig and avatar soon. I will probably make a black and white Don Vito/Godfather version.
BTW, I would (also) recommend to get rid of the text in your sig. It has your name in it, so why tell people not to use it?
Thinking to make a banner and an avatar about an upcoming Godfather game? :rollleyes:

Note : I'm still on hold making some new banners even though there are some being finished. :p

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
montpics said:
Thinking to make a banner and an avatar about an upcoming Godfather game? :rollleyes:

Perhaps, but I think I will stick with pictures from the movies (preferably the first one).