I love the oldbies.

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Edea@Mar 10 2004, 11:21 AM
omg JDW did that!? He is a lot stranger than I thought.....
sooooooo much detail :blink:

El Fugitivo

Haha, he sent PMs about anal sex. That's hilarous. Sorry if you're psychologically scarred, but that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

hitmonlee

nah, i had pretty much erased it from my brain until i started reading this thread and remembering old members.

NO PUN INTENDED!!

Badger

I joined on 11-09-2001

Something about seeng aircraft hit tall buildings, and, seeing people jump out the 102nd floor window made me want to join here.

Motoko

Yeh I remember you joined on that date.

Anyone remember the member with "Chaou" or something smililar in his name? I can't remember it.

Remember the stories of AG and LDW, about them having those blood fights were they had to make the other bleed first or something. To them it it was an honor or some sack of shit to fight.

Heh also Waz and Tingram were like bestest friends.

Codeine

Originally posted by Motoko@Mar 10 2004, 12:23 PM
Anyone remember the member with "Chaou" or something smililar in his name? I can't remember it.

YES. He was from Taiwan, I think . . .he was a super mod too.

I joined in 2002, in December.

J

Jet Set Willy

Chaohueic? Something like that. I'm sure that whatever it was, it was pronounced "chow-wee". He was too sensible to stick around here, classic stereotypical Asian kid, by his own description. Decent enough guy.

Edea

Heh yea Chao...I remember thinking he was like 10 years old at first. Wonder whatever happened to him. He was on tk's forum a few months back but then disappeared again.

Then there were some others that were regular posters here at the time, but I can't recall what their names were. I don't even see them on msn anymore. And the very few female posters that came and went. I guess me and hitmonlee are the only ones to stick around so long.

The Hedgehog

I started out by making a post about a Donkey Kong 64 rom not working well, and I remember a person with a transformers avatar replying to my thread. I was 12, joined somewhere around June/July of 2002. Then I helped some person when he needed a walkthrough help of Final Fantasy 7, and he gave me a +1 to my rate. My e-Ego went up enormously and so I stayed. This is the first forum I've been to, and the second thing I've ever done in the internet, www.neopets.com being the first.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@Mar 9 2004, 11:53 PM
Spekkio you bastard, you totally forgot me. I joined in August of 2001. B)
Shit!
Add Scotchguy please.
Please?...

Spekkio

Banned
Chaohuei
Something like that.
He had the main character from Xenogears hopping in his avatar, and I don't think he éver changed that.

I liked him.
Wonder where he went?

El Fugitivo

It was Chaohueic, I think. The last C was for his last name or something. I remember he said he had red hair, and he was living in Taiwan maybe, where his dad was teaching at an english-speaking prep school.

Scotch, what was your username back then?

Motoko

yeh then you had theo ther guy living in Taiwan called W-Genral (?), when he became mod he was so tight. I remember him and Waz always fighting.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by Motoko@Mar 10 2004, 11:44 PM
yeh then you had theo ther guy living in Taiwan called W-Genral (?), when he became mod he was so tight. I remember him and Waz always fighting.
Wasn't he an Australian of some sort?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 09:33 AM
It was Chaohueic, I think. The last C was for his last name or something. I remember he said he had red hair, and he was living in Taiwan maybe, where his dad was teaching at an english-speaking prep school.

I was ScotchBoy for about 4 posts maybe, then I decided that was an ultra gay name and changed it to ScotchGuy.

Spekkio

Banned
Originally posted by ScotchGuy+Mar 10 2004, 11:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScotchGuy @ Mar 10 2004, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-El Fugitivo@Mar 10 2004, 09:33 AM

I was ScotchBoy for about 4 posts maybe, then I decided that was an ultra gay name and changed it to ScotchGuy. [/b][/quote]
Scotchboy?
Hahahahaha!
That's a great one.

Motoko

What the, my posts have been deleted.

J

Jet Set Willy

No, they're in Honka now. This thread was too full of faggity.