I have a notion

XeroForever

Unreal Alliances
There is obviously no way you can possibly put an N64 Game on DS but I have been lookin up some stuff. I know the system requirements are crap when it comes to putting N64 on DS but isnt there an Slot 2 Hardware adapter for DS so then you can run games better. I mean if thats true why cant the DS handle N64 games. There has to be a pretty powerful Slot 2 Hardware adapter out there right sso whats the problem?

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Who would make such an adapter? You are talking about an adapter that boosts the power of the DS? No way that will happen.

XeroForever

Unreal Alliances
Who would make such an adapter? You are talking about an adapter that boosts the power of the DS? No way that will happen.

Not true I saw something like that on the internet somewhere even a video.

XeroForever

Unreal Alliances
mmmm.... i think it could be -but only not linscened /or however you spell it\- but i don't have a clue who ever would make that and how it's gonna be distributed.

Probably the same way the R4's and all those other DS cartridges are sold.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Not true I saw something like that on the internet somewhere even a video.

I will be happy to take it back if you show me some proof. Wouldn't it mean you would add a device with an extra ARM processor? I would love it just for the fun of seeing it, but I can't see why. Just use a PSP...

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
I will be happy to take it back if you show me some proof. Wouldn't it mean you would add a device with an extra ARM processor? I would love it just for the fun of seeing it, but I can't see why. Just use a PSP...

some nintendo fanboys never wil buy a psp:happy:;)