How do I make NES ROMs

blabla

Well? Any body?

I am trying to Make a ROM for Super Mario Brothers
Because I want to try my hand at game genie codemaking.
But I want to start with my OWN games.
Please help!

blabla

Where? I can't find it so do you think you could send me direct links?Thanks
BTW Super Mario Bros. Is THE NES GAME pretty much. That's why I Don't get why I can't find a ROM. I found tons on how to change the ROM (BTW Thanks:)) pretty cool but I still need to find out how to make the ROM from the actual cartridge. Unedited.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
but I still need to find out how to make the ROM from the actual cartridge. Unedited.

Ah, you need a NES dumping device. They are not cheap, like SNES dumpers.
This is because they are all built by amateurs. Do a Google search on CopyNes and you will find what you need.
But why don't you just download the ROM from the Internet (do not ask for links here)? Most NES games are already dumped.

blabla

Ah, you need a NES dumping device. They are not cheap, like SNES dumpers.
This is because they are all built by amateurs. Do a Google search on CopyNes and you will find what you need.
But why don't you just download the ROM from the Internet (do not ask for links here)? Most NES games are already dumped.
I looked for these games but couldn't find one.

Joe_Cracker

Some would rather not feel like a pirate by downloading illegal roms, there are tools that can make legal roms but there is one that I have been proposing for a long time that is very sofisticated in the way it should work.

Information on it can be found on this website here. http://consolegamebuilder.t35.com