HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

iLLisioN

Hey, who stole my turkey?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Haha, silly illision, always jumping into threads with clever quips to break the tension.

Fable

Urban Ninja
JAPPsmash said:
Fable did. Eat soup instead. Now I'm working on my new avatar...
I stole the soup too!!!MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I also shot the muffinman, so NO COOKIES FOR YOU!

hitmonlee

perth03.jpg

couldn't see 200m in front of you today
bushfires :(
orange sunlight is cool though

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Woah, they have that in LA too actually. It's called pollution, that really is what it looks like in LA on bad days. :( I could never tell if it was cloudy or just really hazy/polluted.

F

froster1990

My guess is really polluted, so polluted it's not funny, some people from L.A came to our polluted town and were gaping over our stars, that are crap.

hitmonlee

yeah the city here is usually crystal clear... not much pollution and plenty of stars :)

F

froster1990

Why don't ye brag about it, why don't you? I suppose your town has a walmart and every store conviencely possible right?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It was 19C here for some reason yesterday. On Saturday it was -6C.

The weather here is beautiful in the summer, I love it. It rains a few times during the summer (probably 5-10 days where it rains) and it's about 25-30C every single day.

Fable

Urban Ninja
Oh yeah? Well South Cali has a beautiful thick cloud of yellow smog over it's mountains!(I'm being sarcastic) but it does have smog

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I know, Southern California has nice beaches and stuff, but it's overpopulated and polluted. :(

Fable

Urban Ninja
ScotchGuy said:
I know, Southern California has nice beaches and stuff, but it's overpopulated and polluted. :(
Yep, the smog is so gross! It blocks the view of the pretty mountains... lol :p

hitmonlee

froster1990 said:
Why don't ye brag about it, why don't you? I suppose your town has a walmart and every store conviencely possible right?

:D

lol
did you see the photo i posted?

that's the entire city! that's all the tall buildings! there are no more that's it!

we don't have walmart in australia, and my city has a very small range of stores.