hey im back

Genome

north west south west
sorry for my absence i think it's been about a year now. alot has happened since i was on last. firstly last summer power surges caused my emulation pc to die...:(

however in that time away from gaming i met the woman of my dreams and this last april i got married:happy:

now that things have settled a little im trying to repair my gaming pc and trying to get back into emulation.

its good to see alot of familiar faces, and alot of new ones.

hope you guys remember me, if not its cool too.;)

Jale

however in that time away from gaming i met the woman of my dreams and this last april i got married:happy:
wtfcatpp3.png

In a very short time since you met her? :confused:

Aaaanyway, welcome and congratulations :)

Genome

north west south west
lol it doesnt feel like a short time at all. actually i didnt consider it one. its hard to remember a time in my life before i had her, i mean shes perfect.

lol an example of that is she has been gathering pics of nes game carts to go with my roms to make my collection better while im at work loll:happy:

btw how are you doing butters i missed you lol!!

Jale

Well, I got a new job. I'm working as tech support in a hosting company, I bought a brand new 19'' Widescreen LCD monitor, I'm OK in college (to not say excellent) and... I've been promoted to Super Moderator.

Many things have changed around here.

Ryanfaescotland

I like to think this is what would happy if I left my computer alone for a while, not that I'd ever leave my baby :eek:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Many people get devorced after 1 or 2 months of being married also...

Genome

north west south west
lol dont know where 1 or 2 months came from, i guess 7 months is the same as one or two.

lol thanx anyway, and dont worry about divorce, lol wouldnt ever happen.

(btw together now a total {including wedding} of 10 months)

~!!WhoCares!!~

Rumor Starter...
well your not the only one that has returned!!!!! but you stopped posting for a better reason that I did. thats for sure

Last edited:

montpics

Time to read some old thread..... :p (Hit me, Butters)
sorry for my absence i think it's been about a year now. alot has happened since i was on last. firstly last summer power surges caused my emulation pc to die...:(
Long time no see! No problem. At least you came to visit us here. ;)
Congrats! (Since I still think it was pretty quick to get married.....)
now that things have settled a little im trying to repair my gaming pc and trying to get back into emulation.
No hurry friend. :)
its good to see alot of familiar faces, and alot of new ones.

hope you guys remember me, if not its cool too.;)
Sorry, I almost forgot you until today. :msn_shy: