Get Your PS2 Emulator Here / If Your PS2 Emulator Doesn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials.

Downloading Ps2 bios is illegal and the only legal way to get them is to dump them off your ps2.

Please read the rules before posting.

(You might wanna try Google or Yahoo to get them took me 5 mins, also they might not work,
so preflibly you should dump them off your ps2.)

Last edited:

bathosai

The death slayer
Quote:
Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials.

i know. im only asking if do you know about any links regarding to this. you can mail me privately. how's that?:D

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Lol seriously, just search for PCSX2 BIOS in google or yahoo

Ferus

hi all
i got the bois from my ps2
and when i'm running some games
the sound is stuck up how can i fix it?

montpics

If you follow this GUIDE to run PS2 games and still gives the same result as above.......... then I can't help you more unless wait for a new version/upgrade your PC/buy PS2 console. :)

metin

I have dl the game SW Revenge of the Sith for PS2 and I dont know how to make it work on PC. Some help pls if someoane has played this game on PC...

Xaith_hyne

Because of all the complaints

If you were to make an OS that ran PS2 games wouldn't that solve the problem of the emulator running slow! this is just a suggestion from someone who knows verry little about emulation but i do believe the slow emultion is due to conflicts w/ windows.

GravityDs

i just d/l'd the emu and what was necessary for the PS2 emu and popped in FF12, the intro plays with some glitches at about 30-40 FPS, and the title screen is upside down, but the game doesn't play after that. So, it looks like it's a very promising emulator (PCSX2 I think it's called), and i look forward to playing PS2 games on my PC in the future, especially if Pete comes out with an awesome OGL plugin for it with all those nice effects you can add to make the game look sweet.

mhl12

pcsx2 is mainly cpu dependent although gpu still counts in the end. In most cases, you need a faster dual core processor.

Well I`ve heard that PS2 emulation requires a CPU overcloaked to 5,000 MHz.That is supposed to be P4 I guess :) However what`s the point in buying P4 when you can find a second hand PS2 for 80-100$ without the pads?Think about it :)

antihelper

not 2 be mean but the 1 use works fine (experct i cant play 1 gam3e cause i dont nbo how to format the memory card) trust me there are some good ones you just need to gave the right format...

Peter Starks™

Back For The 1st Time
oh boohoo, one game with one glitch. I'm constantly amazed at how well Project 64 handles games like Zelda and Super Smash Bros. imperfect certainly, hardly 2nd rate when there's nothing that does the job better.

But then what about paper mario??

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I would disagree there. No$GBA Works quite well i think. I've had no problems playing my games on it, so there. HA!!!!1!:p

Did you notice I posted that almost a year ago? A lot of things have changed for NDS emulation since that time.
Still, there is no proper NDS emulation ATM, although I think the programmers are doing an excellent job on their emus.

karuuga

hi there,
i want to ask is how do u make memory card? i try to play a game then save but
cannot save. Any solution?

Why so slow when playing games?The FSP running 20 below?Can tell me why?
My PC Specification :
Pentium D 3.2ghz 1MBx2
1GB DDR2 RAM
GEFORCE 7300GT GDDR2
Intel 945 Mainboard
80GB HDD

antihelper

BTW is it against teh rules to post a title if it isnt what its ment for...
EXAMPLE:
say PS3 emu here
whats really in there is a ISO question and no ps3 emu there???

CrazyProgs

CrazyProgZ
THE BIOS...

Hey here is me and there they are..oww nonsense..

Guyz if someone says that there were no ps2 emulator then..

his DAMN wrong!!!

i'm using PCXS2 and i got a bios hehehe..

Jale

Re: THE BIOS...

So? What if you have both emulator and BIOS? You can't run a game at a decend speed without a high-end system.

Status
Not open for further replies.