emulator cheater for final fantasy 8?

whacka

hey guys im new here and looking for some help,was just wondering is there a ps7 v0.19 emulator with cheats for ff8?thanks alot for looking at my post:)

Lukong

I don't know what your using... I'm using ePSXe with Psx Emulation Cheater/ [pec] plugin 2.5 which I got from here.

You could use PEC Database Editor 2.0 to find all the codes to PS1 roms.
PEC Database Editor 2.0 opens the Codelist [pec] plugin 2.5 has.

PEC Database Editor 2.0 Download & [pec] plugin 2.5 Download

I just remembered you can also Use Cheat Engine. I'll tell you what I did will using a "Hacker's Tool" on FF8.
I hacked [found the value] the items, so I could have any weapon, item or element.
Freezed/Active the Values to the HP so I could have unlimited Health [found the value].
Hacked [found the value] Monsters HP and killed them when the Battle started.
Hacked [found the value] the Exp earned and the money I have.
Hacked [found the value] the card game by getting every single card.

Its as easy as changing the Value around, scanning for it or unknown scan type, looking for the address 2 hexadecimals down [Copy & Paste], changing the value to what I want and how much.

Each String/Address controls a different Value so the Value that controls the Item Type is different, but close to the Item Amount.
Also FF8 has its strings/Address/Items in Slots so if you change the item in a slot with another one and "Scan Type" Unknown, you will be able to find the Value, but your going to also have to try exiting the inventory and then Next "Scan Type" for a Value that hasn't changed.

Also if the number is bigger than 255 or seems like it could get bigger than 255, when scanning Change "Value Type" to 2 bytes.
If its less than 255 or seems it won't go more than 255 [Items which have a limit of 99] scan for "Value Type" 1 Byte.
If the value your looking for is bigger than 65535 or seems it will get bigger than 65535 [Money] then scan for "Value Type" 4bytes.

In some games like Pokemon, you can't change your Money, or the Money you earn, but you can change how much items Cost in Total when your buying them in Bulks...It cost me 10 yen to buy 50 Potions.
Other things you can do to get money is by changing or making an item in a Slot into a expensive item and increase or freeze its amount and then sell it.

If you can't get something one way there is always another.

Last edited: