Do you believe in Fate?

Zidane

Social Hazzard
No you make your life happen. No one else can do that. Not even those with power. They can take your freedom but not your knowledge. Your knowledge is whatmakes your life, the more you have the less problems arise and the less puzzling life becomes.

The Hedgehog

Fate is what people believe in when they fuck their lives up and need to blame someone on it.

Oh, my dorritos just fell on the floor. It must be fate telling me to throw a football at a man's cojones.

M.H.A.Q.S.

As long as you live you cannot escape your fate. Even if you make a choice, you'll keep wondering what would happen if you picked the other one.

But still, you can change your fate and (an operator) its predetermined as Allah knows all.

MONKEY_NUTS

Actually maybe not..... Fate is bollocks made from the brains of people who cant think of anything better to do than talk crap all day. i.e linkin park fans.

J

Jet Set Willy

I believe in the truth, which is that everything which exists is just chemical and electrical reactions in my brain.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I believe in the truth, which is that everything which exists is just chemical and electrical reactions in my brain

What about your brain. Where did it come from. Were you born by yourself. Do you have yourself.

I should say the same here, fucking lame.

J

Jet Set Willy

No, I accept that nobody is in a position to claim to know all of this, and so it's not an issue. If you think you know, you're just sorely mistaken.

"As long as you live you cannot escape your fate. Even if you make a choice, you'll keep wondering what would happen if you picked the other one."

That's why I said "Fucking lame". It is. Things like that don't need to be said, especially not when you're trying to make a point in an argument. It's so obvious, and doesn't actually give any information.

Please shut up, nobody wants to hear your fanatical ramblings.

M.H.A.Q.S.

It is just so typical of you Waz. You just keep generalizing things on your own.

My obvious point is clear but you are more than stubborn to take in somebody else's arguments.

The point is that: "You are in control of your actions and they change your fate, but your Creator knows that otherwise".

J

Jet Set Willy

Well, you've been brought up to think that explains everything, so you can't be expected to understand anything which actually makes sense.