Delta Help!!!

subconscious

Alright, this is really starting to piss me off. No matter what I do I can't get the epsxe to work, no matter what plugins I have and when I even download the psx I always have to make the bios and plugins folder, if that means anything. I have when to every site possible to figure out to put this thing together, but all instructions are to old or don't tell me how to set up anything in WinXP or what plugins they would prefer me to use, on top of that when they show in pictuers what to do and what options to selected in wizard, it doesn't match what there discribing. So I was woundering if you, or anyone who reads this would be able to just send me a up to date epsxe emulator with plugins that will run on WinXP and a GPU that will run good on a ATI Raidon. You don't have to include the bios, thats the onlything I can do for an emulator anyways. :(

Last edited:

montpics

Hmmm, test the bios first before you start to check with your game. :rolleyes:

Usual things must be checked!
1. Get the bios?
2. Get the plugins?
3. Configure the setup?
For my case, I just set it on Pete's GPU plugin, Eternal SPU, SaPu CD plugin and SCPH1001 respectively
4. Done? Then, test the bios by clicking on file - > Run Bios. Just to make sure the emulator can view the PS logo as better as the console does.
It is recommended that you switch the video configuration into window mode. Also click on Show FPS as well.
5. Satisfied with the testing? Then, play with PS games!!! :cool:

So, any problems that you can ask it here.

subconscious

LoL, Just forget it then. Yet more help I don't understand and doesn't really help me on how to set up the stupid thing to work, I don't understand if I'm the only one thats getting extra crap to do when I download all the plugins or if theres only certian one that work. All the configureing makes my head want to explode. Is there not a step by step instruction shown with the best up to date epsxe emulator/plugins and how to set it all up on a WinXp OS, and ATI Raidon?

montpics

I was making a Walkthrough for every PS emulators (ePSXe, PSXeven, SSSPSX, FPSE, and others!) for Noob people but still not finished yet. (Busy life....... doh!) :rolleyes:

And I still doubt ATI is not having problem with the emulator even though I use Nvidia for my PC. :cool:

hagbard

Any Ati Radeon (not Raidon :p) should work great with any PSX emulator using PSEmuPro plugin specs