Delta Help!!!

subconscious

I Don't know how new this is, I haven't been to the site for a while now :eek: . And Im not new to emulators, I just never set one up. But does anyone know anything about delta? I can't figure it out, and I have the bios and some plugins(don't know if there any good though)I just can't figure how to apply them to delta. Can anyone help me out?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
you really don't need delta to set up an emulator. its actually easier not using delta(at least for me it was) you still have to put the bios and plugins in the bios and plugin folder located where the emulator.exe is. btw what emulator are you using.

subconscious

Delta is the only emulator I have, other then visualboy. I never tried to set up a psxe emulator, Though I think I'm going to give it a go.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
last time i checked, delta was a configuring tool used to config the epsxe emulator.
if your gonna use epsxe i suggest you use epsxe 1.5.2 instead of the latest 1.6.0 that's currently out and on this site right now. you'll have to go to the epsxe official site to get epsxe 1.5.2.

subconscious

Ok, The main site I went to for the epsxe and The site is waaay to slow and I can't get the plugins I need. Other then that my computer sets the epsxe without any places to put the bios and plugins, and I'm not able to understand the instructions givin on the fourms on how to peace this thing together. Sorry to ask it, but would you be able to give me instructions on how to put it together?Pls? :bow:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
when you download epsxe open up the archive and extract all the componets into another folder(i made a folder on my desktop for easy ascess)when you extact all the componets into that folder all the little folders where you put your bios, plugins, etc will be inside the folder you just created.
once you have all the bios and plugin(plugins you can get here) placed in the correct folder open up the emulator and start the config wizard.
the wizard will basicllay tell you if you have the plugins where they should be and allow you to choose whcih one you would like to use.
of course you can set it up without the need of the config wizard.

subconscious

Ok, All I have to do know to get the thing to read CDs is to config the Pete's CDR ASPI/IOCTL Driver 1.10. And when I get to that part I don't know what I'm looking at, and I don't know what to config there. You know what to do or would you have a better plugin in mind?

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
epsxe does take a while to load and it will really help if you run the game from an iso instead of a disc cuz the disc could be damaged or something. you can create an iso using iso producer.

subconscious

Ok, All I have to do know to get the thing to read CDs is to config the Pete's CDR ASPI/IOCTL Driver 1.10. And when I get to that part I don't know what I'm looking at, and I don't know what to config there. You know what to do or would you have a better plugin in mind? If this doesn't work I geuss I could turn it into a iso.

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i suggest you use petes DX6D3D gpu plugin and P.E.Op.S spu plugin for sound.
now i wouldn't know about using a cd to play a game cuz i always use an iso.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
it's included with petes gpu plugins.
check your e-mail at yahoo.com i left you a gift.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
i think yahoo is retarded or something let me try again

EDIT:check now

Last edited:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
huh? memory card? if your talking about a file to save your games you should know you can save just like you would in the actual PS1. but im not really certian what your talking about :confused: