Computer Problem: Can I save FireFox bookmarks

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Nevermind I figured it out

Last edited:

onewecallgod

In case anyone is curious to know, MozBackup is very good for backing up all Firefox or other Mozilla's product's settings.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Sorry I cant edit previous post.
Im now on the new Ubuntu [TOOK FOREVER] and I need help on How to install MozBackup in Ubuntu or how I can import thebackup I made from windows.

UPDATE: fuck i just realized I made the retard mistake of installing Win2k, and now I cant boot XP. Im on Ubuntu right now and when I get to the grub loader I only have the option to load the Win2k loader and from there I try to boot XP it says something is missing. Does anyone know how I can reinstall my XP bootloader? It doesnt matter if it over wrights the grub cause Ill just reinstall Ubuntu

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Boot up with your windows XP setup disc. Select the "recovery console". Once thats loaded type in "fixmbr" press enter then type "fixboot" then press enter. Reboot and the XP boot loader should be repair.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Well I have Ubuntu 8.04 installed, but now I cant figure out how get my profile into Ubuntu.

Also when I try access myXP partion this comes up ""You are not privileged to mount this volume"" anyone know how to fix this?