best SNES game

pearl jamed

The One Winged Angel
Whats the best Snes game?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
There is no best SNES game..it depends on the gametype you like.
Maybe you want the best selling game ?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
In graphics yes,I loved the first Donkey Kong Country (oh,the music was awesome)...the 2nd and 3rd where just copies and very hard.

^ alcoatjez,we posted in the same minute :D

Last edited:

Jale

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest is my favorite of the series.

I don't like Donkey Kong Country too much, but I still like it.

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble has improved a bit in graphics, but the gameplay has been a let down for me.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I don't like Donkey Kong Country too much, but I still like it.
:confused:
this is funny...

Genome

north west south west
im partial to the Megaman X series. it is really bad ass. (i would also recommend a link to the past but i havent played it yet since my controller isnt here yet)

mega man X 1= fun well rounded game
mega man x 2= lacking mx1's appeal, ass hard game
mega man x3= lots of cool power ups. still lacking mx1's appeal. still fun.

(i was never a fan of the dk country games. they seemed to all lack in gameplay to me.)

another fun game is star ocean.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I never liked the megaman series,in fact i hate all games that have a character which if you hold down on the gamepad the bastard simply stands (he should sit the hell down or kneel).

Jale

pbdizayn said:
I never liked the megaman series,in fact i hate all games that have a character which if you hold down on the gamepad the bastard simply stands (he should sit the hell down or kneel).
The only ones I like are Megaman Legends 1 and 2 for PlayStation.

pearl jamed

The One Winged Angel
Genome said:
im partial to the Megaman X series. it is really bad ass. (i would also recommend a link to the past but i havent played it yet since my controller isnt here yet)

mega man X 1= fun well rounded game
mega man x 2= lacking mx1's appeal, ass hard game
mega man x3= lots of cool power ups. still lacking mx1's appeal. still fun.

(i was never a fan of the dk country games. they seemed to all lack in gameplay to me.)

another fun game is star ocean.

True story.
I think the best games are:
LOZ:Link to the part
TMNT: Turtles in time
Earthbound
Super Mario Kart
DK Country
Megaman 7
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Gundam Wing Endless Duel

Genome

north west south west
pbdizayn said:
Iin fact i hate all games that have a character which if you hold down on the gamepad the bastard simply stands (he should sit the hell down or kneel).

:huh: ....what? thats a weird reason man lol:happy:

most of those are pretty cool games pearl. i think rockman and forte is better than megaman 7 though. (its a great game btw!)

spotanjo3

:huh: ....what? thats a weird reason man lol:happy:

most of those are pretty cool games pearl. i think rockman and forte is better than megaman 7 though. (its a great game btw!)

I totally agreed with you. The Rockman and Forte is my absolutely favorite of all time and Rockman 8 as well. They rocks, man! I never got tired of them, lol.