Any emulator that dosent ruin the computer

sonicmario64

Extreme Kid Gamer
DUDEJUSTDOIT STOP CALLING ME KID:mad:

well i am 9 years old though i dont like people calling me KID:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

sonicmario64

Extreme Kid Gamer
:eek:fftopic: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Emulators are for enthusiast not thief's. They are not designed just so you can play games for free. People like, alcoatjez and I, have gamed for years. At 9 I was playing Atari, didn’t even know what a computer was. The best money could buy was an apple at 4 k ram. And that was $1000 at the time. For me to be able to play my classic games and relive my years, its the best damn feeling in the world. This is why I really don’t care about gamecube emulators or the likes. I don’t really care to play games for free. My point is!! If you so damn concerned about playing console games go buy the damn system, its cheaper then a new computer. EMULATORS DON'T HURT COMPUTERS PEOPLE DO!!!!

sonicmario64

Extreme Kid Gamer
SO either my settings are all wrong or one of my rom crashed causing my sound card to crash thats what ur talking about right:confused: