Search results

1. A

Pokemon Stadium 2

Is there a rom for Pokemon Stadium 2
  2. A

Sites

I( no that i can't post where to find oms but can u post a place where you can get help finding roms
  3. A

VBA help

How fo i link the Visual boy advances together.
  4. A

Help with No$GBa

it just won't work
  5. A

N64 transfer problem

I have Stadium and all the Gb pokemon games and i still can't fiugure out how to get the transfer pak to work. I have Pj64 and 1964 so if anyone can give me exact instrution please do
  6. A

NES

Which NES Emulator has a working game genie that is easy to work, and if not do i have to downlaod it
  7. A

Roms

Are roms illegal if u don't have the cartridge
  8. A

Better game

Pick or be destroyed
  9. A

Scary games

Pick the one that would make u piss urself
  10. A

Which was the better handheld

Pick
  11. A

Shooting games

I have been looking for some good shooting games for NES and Snes and other 1st and 2nd generation systems so if anyone can name a couple that would be great thanx
  12. A

Pokemon Stadium Transfer pak

I have Pokemon stadium and the Pokemon games, plus every N64 Emulator Around, but i still can't figure out how to get it to work. I can insert the transfer pak into the Emulator but how do i get the game in the transfer pak. Both Pokemon Stadium and the Poke'mon Gamboy Roms are USA so if anyone...
  13. A

Transfer Pak

How do i get the transfer pak to work i just downloaded Pokemon stadium and i have the pokemon games. i have every N64 emulator on this site so if someone could tell me how to get it to work that would be great
  14. A

Not really a topic

Just wanted to thank Emulator zone For not having links to dirty sites like some others
  15. A

Project64 no sound

I can't get any sound off of P64 so if anynoes why PLEase TELL ME
  16. A

help with snapshot

on snapshot i can take pictures but when i have to selct them i can't i have tried just about every emulator help
  17. A

HEY YOU PICKACHU HELP NEEDEd

if anyone nos of a way to play HEY YOU PICkACHU help me and if anyone ever needs help with codes....
  18. A

Pokemon snapshot help

I've been playing Pokemon snapshhot and i can take the picures but can't select them if anyoe can help that would be apreciated