Search results

1. P

What is a PRG1 rom code?

I've seen some roms labeled with PRG1 and I was wondering what this code was as it's not listed in the sticky thread, thanks.
  2. P

Super Mario 64 issues on Vista

Super Mario 64 runs great on my xp system but I get some texture problems under Vista. I've tried running this on two seperate laptops, both with a core duo processor and intel 950gma running windows Vista. The problem is that some textures are either missing or flicker in and out. For example...
  3. P

Minor Super Mario 64 Glitch

Hi, everyone I'm running Project 64 version 1.6. And I'm running all the standard plugins that it comes with, which is Jabos Direct3D8 1.6. I'm using an integrated video card Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller, which I believe is otherwise known as intel extreme II graphics. Besides the glitch...
  4. P

Is there touch screen support for tablet pcs for the NDS emulator?

Hi, I'm currently looking into buying a tablet pc (aka a laptop with a touchscreen) and was wondering if this was supported in the NDS emulator. If not, will it be soon? I know the tablet pc market is small currently, but it's growing and this would make a NDS emu perfect.
  5. P

Which GBA flasher should I buy?

Well I just got a GBA micro because my ds and psp are too big to carry around for me. Anyways, I see that there are lots of different flashers available, is there one that is the best? I also have an original sp, but I'll be using the flasher only on the micro, so this should work on the micro...
  6. P

7+ hours and I still can't get SSF to work, help please?

nm nm dont know how to delete.
  7. P

Need advice on system requirements to run Dreamcast and Sega Saturn emulators on....

.....a laptop. I'm looking at several options, concerning which laptop to get. If can I emulate Sega Saturn and Dreamcast I'd be very happy. I've looked around the forum but I couldn't find anything too useful concerning system requirements. People just seem to say you need a Pentium 4 or an AMD...