Search results

1. M

Mame32 resolution...

Hi all. I am wondering how i can alter either the full-screen or windowed resolution of mame.. im using MAME32 0.108. Thank you..
  2. M

VBA problems..

Hi all ive been using Visual Boy Advance for a while now. but now, after updating to the latest version (not right after, but a week or so after) the framerate/throttle control is messed. it's version 1.8.0 beta 3. i set the throttle control to 'no throttle' it is waayyy too fast. if i set it...
  3. M

DC problems!!

Hi all. I have had my DC for a long time. i just recently started with burning cd-r's. My DC has always worked fine. But I just recently tried to play it, and i had no video. i could hear sound, but no video. I am wondering if other people have had this problem before and might know what is...
  4. M

Gran Turismo 2 & bleem & cdr help!!

hi all! I downloaded and burnt gran turismo 2 and bleem on one disc. the game came as a single .cdi bleem and gran turismo 2. the cdr works in the dreamcast up until the very beginning credits of the actual game. it loads the game, but then crashes and starts over again. I am wondering if...
  5. M

DOA2 and the dreamcast....

Hi everyone. I just finally downloaded DOA2 for the dreamcast and i want to burn it to disc. the problem is, chankast won't play it. I have both DOAZ and DOA2. Both won't work. One goes to the cd menu, and the other freezes chankast. other games i have burnt that work on cd, also worked on...
  6. M

Burning DC games....

Hi all.. I was wondering if you can burn a japanese game the same as any other ntsc game on a cd-r and have it play on the DC just the same?? thanks for the help.:)
  7. M

epsxe and gamesaves?

Hi again.. i was wondering if i can download a normal psx game save with the .GME extension from sites like gamefaqs.com and stuff, and have them work with epsxe? Ive tried this already, and it won't work!! im wondering if i have to change some settings/convert the save into a epsxe read-able...
  8. M

epsxe and 2 gamepads....

Hi. I just figured out epsxe and it works great! the only problem is, i want to have 2 controllers plugged in and configured INDEPENDENTLY. I want to be able to play fighting games and what not, 2 player. I have configured both controllers seperately as p1 and p2. but only p2 will work. I...
  9. M

EPSXE Throttle?

Hi. I just configured and got epsx to work. The only problem is, it plays the iso too fast! I am using Pete's Open GL Video plugin. The games work, but it's too fast.. Is there a throttle button or something i can use? any help would be appreciated. Thank you...
  10. M

Street Fighter 3??

street fighter 3?? Hi. I have downloaded all 3 versions of sf3. I have all the chd's for them and have installed them correctly (extracting the game and adding those files to the sfiiix files).. When mame refreshes I attempt to play them and they load fine. but after the beginning disclaimer...
  11. M

MAME and Gamepad

Hi. I have mame32 0.105. I can't get the gamepad to work no matter what i try. Under the default game options i have the joystick selected as the paddle device under controller mapping. It still won't recognize it in the game. I am trying to use either the mad catz (cheap xbox rip off) gamepad...
  12. M

zsnes and VBA question...

Hi. I was wondering how i can get zsnes and VBA to play on my secondary monitor? I have a geforce 6200 and with most other emu's, it works fine. With Zsnes, i can't move it. I don't have the option of moving it to another screen. with VBA, i can move it to the other screen (my tv), but it...
  13. M

psp umd loader help...

hi. I am trying to get a umd loader to work for my psp. I have tried Dax Iso, genesis umd loader, runUMD and UMDEmulator. None are working so far. i have downgraded to 1.5, i have tried all the different modes like system menu, copy load etc... The program either freezes, crashes, or crashes to...
  14. M

Saturn and Dreamcast cd-r questions...

Hi there... Im REALLY new to burning movies or games to dvd or cd-r. I won't ask where to find the games/bios/and files... I just need to know how to burn them!! a link to an faq or tutorial would be great.. I have a couple of questions, any help would be greatly appreciated... 1. When burning...
  15. M

Fusion 3.51, sega cd help..

Hi there. I am trying to use fusion 3.51 to play sega cd games for the first time and i cant seem to get it to work. i have downoaded a torrent that had every genesis and 32x game and a bunch of sega-cd bios files. i have tried all of these bios files and i still can't get sonic cd to load. is...
  16. M

Satourne BIOS help!!

hi. I am trying to use saturn emu's and roms and i have a couple of questions.. any help would be greatly appreciated: 1. Where do I find the bios files for satourne or ssf? Do i have to d/l them seperately or what? 2. With these .bin files, can i just burn them to a cd-rom and be able to play...
  17. M

ZSNES Mouse Support??

Hi. I was wondering if there was anyway to make zsnes recognize the mouse so i could play games like mario paint mostly. I don't know if there are any other snes games that use the mouse tho.... Is there a special option or plugin or something? or do i need to use a different emu for mario...
  18. M

A good Neo Geo Emulator?

Hi there. I was wondering what the best neo geo emu is and where i could find it. im havin trouble finding a good, working one. any help would be appreciated. thank you.
  19. M

psp emulator?

hi. I just d/l the pspe09b psp emu for the pc from this site and it won't work. When I click on the extracted .exe file and click 'run' nothing opens. Thanks for any help.
  20. M

Visual boy help!!

hi. I have a dual-core processor. and just recently, I started playing with my Visual boy advance emulator and the speed at the top of the window is going at 250%+ it's really fast. None of my other emulators are doing that. I had this same kind of problem with vice city, but the same fix didn't...