Visual boy help!!

minfingr

hi. I have a dual-core processor. and just recently, I started playing with my Visual boy advance emulator and the speed at the top of the window is going at 250%+ it's really fast. None of my other emulators are doing that. I had this same kind of problem with vice city, but the same fix didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

hagbard

Make sure you've "Syncronize" enabled on "Options" -> "Emulator". Otherwise, "Options" -> "Frame skip" -> "Throttle" -> "100%". Also frameskip value should be "0" for your PC.

minfingr

synchronize is enabled. frameskip is 0. there is no "throttle" option on this version. it's version 0.7.1.

Thank you

hagbard

Butters said:
Didn't you mean version 1.7.1?
I think so

"Throttle" option ("Options" -> "Frame Skip" -> "Throttle") exist on VBA since almost every version (years ago), so if that's the problem try upgrading. Anyway, latest version it's 1.8.0 beta 3, so you might o give a try.

Another option would be the unnoficial version VBA Smooth, but most changes should be added on latest official VBA build

minfingr

I had an old version 0.7.1 I d/l'd the newest from this site and it works fine! Shows me for using p2p! Thanks for the help.