Search results

1. K

Max cheats in project 64?

What is the max number of cheats in pj64?
  2. K

DVD+RW Erasing

Can I just write over the DVD+RW like a VHS or do I need to do a full-erase using some sort of program before I can put another movie?
  3. K

DVD+RW

Is this type of disk the best to record movies and t.v. series from your computer onto it? What's the difference between DVD+RW and DVD-RW? Also, when it says 4.7GB/120 minutes, can I put 2 movies combined to 1.5GB but over 3 hours onto this disk?
  4. K

Westell Versalink 327W

I pressed the reset button to restore the modem to its original user and password. But now the light next to the Internet light isn't there so I can't get to the Internet, unless with a different connection. How do I fix this?
  5. K

Google Blogger

How do I make more web pages on one account?
  6. K

Internet Explorer

When I use Internet Explorer, sometimes a window pops up saying there's a problem and I need to send an error report. It has happened numerous times today, how do I fix this? I already uninstalled and reinstalled IE and that didn't work.
  7. K

Webcam

Do I need a microphone with a webcam to record videos and have sound, or do I need just a webcam?
  8. K

Youtube Rules

If you put youtube videos on private, does that make you have a lower chance of them getting deleted? I've seen videos of anime shows online (full ones) that are shown to the public that have many views and they aren't deleted, why is that?
  9. K

WMV File Problem

When I open a folder which has a .wmv file, a window pops up and says that internet explorer has encountered a problem, then options send or don't send. When I click one of them, my entire bottom bar and icons on my desktop dissapear for a couple of seconds and come back. This never happened...
  10. K

CDs

How do I put music files from my computer on a CD-R and watch it on t.v.?
  11. K

Hypercam

What are some good settings to use when trying to record a game. When I record, the game becomes slow, so is the reaction.
  12. K

Record

How do I record games on my computer?
  13. K

Cheats

For the Project 64, how do I save the cheats so I don't have to keep checking the box everytime I open it?
  14. K

Right Click Options

When I try to right click anything, I have to move my mouse up and down to see the options. It doesn't come out all at once. What do I do?
  15. K

Internet Problems

I use Verizon DSL and sometimes the internet goes off and then it comes back. Also, my phone doesn't have a dial tone. What do I do?
  16. K

Office XP Service Pack 3

I tried installing this, but it tells me that PROPLUS.MSI isn't there. How do I find this?
  17. K

No Mercy

Is there a rom made for this game that is not glitched? I'm not asking for the rom, just wanted to know if it existed.
  18. K

PC Downloads

How do you get a pc game to work from the internet?
  19. K

Project 64

How do you type in gameshark codes?
  20. K

Spreadsheet

What program do I use for spreadsheets such as this: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=3448886