Search results

1. J

A message

=ulaoulao I just want say for that you are really stupid WTF what's that ( welcome to facebook ) Butt I'll destroy you just wait just wait emulation fool Fu.... I don't want to say it because you WAS my friend And u are a fucken fool and stupid don't want this forum don't want this fool I...
  2. J

the jpcsp emulator in the site doesnt work

its just 49kb there is a problem in the folder you can change it to this the latest version jpcsp 2394 win 32 http://www.filesonic.co.il/file/4066404694/jpcsp-2394-windows-x86.7z win 64 http://www.filesonic.co.il/file/4066404544/jpcsp-2394-windows-amd64.7z linux build...
  3. J

make dolphin run faster ( no hardware upgrades )

How to Speed Up Dolphin to the Max! [NO HARDWARE UPGRADES!] ok so open notpad and copy and paste this in... TASKKILL /IM EXPLORER.EXE /F start /high /wait Dolphin.exe start explorer.exe now go file save and save it as anything but you have to make sure you end it in .bat otherwise it wont...
  4. J

can i speed nulldc or chankast

so i want to play sonic adenture 2 on my pc so im using nulldc and its 33% speed 100% graphics using chankast and its 33% speed 70% graphics can i speed up the chankast emulator or the nulldc i see that this guy made speeding up for his chanakst its realy fast more than 100% !!! any ideas...
  5. J

let nogba speed reach until 1000% or more!

its realy easy 1)go to options 2) emulation setup 3) choose unlimited MHs disaster 10% 4) save settings 5) enjoy video
  6. J

Can I speed up pcsx2

Can i speed up pcsx2 It runs only 8f on my pc on 0.9.8 ver any help
  7. J

will pcsx2 work on my pc

the first thing i want to know 2gb ram is good or what
  8. J

Pcsp 0.5.4 here

Download the new psp emulator from here http://www.filesonic.co.il/file/2307630471/pcsp%20v0.5.4.zip
  9. J

Nulldc 1.0.4

You. Can download it from here http://nulldc.googlecode.com/files/nullDC_104_r136.7z Sorry it's 1.0.4
  10. J

Help me buying a new pc

Please help me I want the emulator to run pcsx2 and dolphin and nogba and xbox 360 emulator in the future And every thing should be on full speed
  11. J

Who is the best psp emulator and why

Who is the best psp emulator and why
  12. J

Who wil come first

Who will come first xbox 360 emulator or ps3 emulator
  13. J

Can I play this game on any psp emulator

Can I play pes 2009 or FIFA 2009 psp versions on any psp emulator Like pscp or jcscp or however it's name Because i want to play it on psp emulator And more thing I found out that you can download pcsp 0.9.4 from the main site of the emulator Please answer me And I want to know Do I need a...
  14. J

Chankast VS nulldc

Hi I downloaded sonic adventure 2 rom I tried to play it on chankast the graphics is 80/100 the speed is 65/100 the sound 20/100 And I tried i tried it on nulldc the graphics is 100/100 but there are no shadows speed is 45/100 the sound 80/100 Who is the best emulator for this game and what...
  15. J

Can I play sonic free riders on cxbx

Hi I like sonic riders games I downloaded sonic riders for pc And sonic riders zero gravity for wii anD ps2 Now I downloaded sonic free riders Can I play it on cxbx If I can't which emulator should I use
  16. J

Emulator Problem: Memory cards in nulldc

Hi I downloaded nulldc emulator to play sonic adventure 2 as I run the emulator and it worked but I downloaded too 2 memory cards. Now When I playing the game it saves everything but doest save in the chao world what should I do to save in the chao world I went to chao world and see a...
  17. J

does dolphin run on windows xp

hi every one 1)does dolphin run on windows xp 2) if yes which sp should i use sp2 or sp3 3) which version is the best for windows xp
  18. J

how can i save in gens emulator

hi i downloaded gens emulator and its goooood but how can i save in it
  19. J

Game Problem: sonic battle problem

hi every one i downloaded sonic battle for gameboy advance and used vba beta emulator every thing was good but when i battled with the robot that tails helped i defeat the robot but after that sonic said: whatt did it fail and i pressed z bott and after that we started fighting again and...