Search results

1. F

HORROR MUGEN

Dose anyone know if there's a Michael myers or Jason, for mugen? I'm not asking for any link to this charaters i'm just asking if they have been created for mugen or someone out there is curently creating them? And any other name of any other horror charater for mugen if u guys know any. Any...
  2. F

NINTENDO 64 EMULATOR - INFORMATION

Well u guys I have been planning to download the latest version of the Nintendo 64 emulator - Project v1.7 The question that I have for u guys and anyone that currently own the latest version of this emulator is what's new and is it worse the 20$ dollars that u most donate in order to download...
  3. F

Calibrating and setting up the control settings. for mame games

Are there any place in hear or some other page out there that is speciphicly design with information for calibrating games that require this. BC there seems to be allot of games that needs to be calibrated before they let u access the main game. How about setting up the game controller after u...
  4. F

U guys, Please help with - Speed Racer for MAME

I am having a terible time with this damn game. The problem is that i have been stuck in the games test screen and i have not been able to past this test screen and get into game. the thing is that is very deficult thing. The test screen is telling to calibrate the game control, or some crap...
  5. F

Will CPS 3 ever be perfected 100'%

Well its bee a while now since the CPS 3 games started working. Every time I check the statue of CPS 3 roms the emulator said, that the game is working but the emulation is not 100%. The question that I have is will the CPS 3 Ever be perfected 100% accurate? Did they stop working with CPS 3...
  6. F

Please help, Y is mame taking long time refreshing list

The problem that i'm having is that when i refresh MAME by pressing F5 Mame will take forever refreshing the list. Don't know y is hapening Bc the old mame version will refresh the list almost instantly. If any one know how to fix this problem or know anything about this problem, i'm more than...
  7. F

Capcom vs SNk..Has anyone notice the game in Mame?

I downloaded the rom and is only some 2 or 3MB big, plus is not yet working. My question is do this game use CHD to run too..BC i don't think that the rom for this game is only 2 or 3MB big.:excl::o
  8. F

Marvel vs Capcom 2 and others

Will Marvel vs. capcom 2 ever be ported to mame emulator? How about capcom vs. snk 1 and 2! Those are not CPS 3 games y they haven't been ported yet to mame. My guess is... well i don't have any, i don't know y they haven't been ported yet. Are any of this 3 getting any closer to be ported to...