Recent content by yugiohmaster

1. Y

Best agp card

whats the best agp card so far ?
  2. Y

360 dvd drive

Can someone post a guide how to dismantle the 360 to take out the drive in able to put the custom firmware on it . ps i know how to do it. is for a friend of mine that doesnt uderstand how im telling him how to do it
  3. Y

vba black screen

i recently found i had a backup folder for my vba and i loaded myh pokemon ruby and i loaded state 1 but after it shows where i saved it the screen goes black . i also tried loading a sgm file it show the image but it freezes. any help would be apreciated:D
  4. Y

gbc trading

hi ive asked this question before but is it possible to link a real gameboy color or gba to the pc and trade betweeen it and an emulator : cuz i have a cable that came with the gameshark .
  5. Y

The Windows alternative Is Here Better Than Mac

HI, I am a linux expert for over 7 years and ive never seen such an entertaining and eye-candy version of linux as ELIVE It is a complete masterpiece of design, a complete power house of linux it has a vast multimedia suite for video editing and making to audio. here is a video of elive in...
  6. Y

psp dvr

hey guys have u seen the new psp slim that comes with av cables that u can connect it to ur tv and play all those movies and play all those games on a big screen http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/PSPonTV.jpg so i was wondering if u can record video signal and use ur psp as a dvr...
  7. Y

obd2 with a sony psp

hey guys how it going i just wanted to know out or curiosity if it was possible to read obd 1 or obd2 codes with a sony psp if so how ?
  8. Y

video card team work

hi i have a ati radeon 9250 on my agp slot and an nvidia geforce 4 mx400 on my pci . i was wondering can i can combine the processing power of both in some way.
  9. Y

exploit

hello long time no see i just exploited my ps2 and i made a copy of ff8 and it won't read it it says incorrect media and when i try the media thingy and put an mp3 cd it won't accept it either i used cd clone for copying the cd and im starting to think has this exploiting really work i used...
  10. Y

gnu/linux

how can i get linux or gnu for free cause it says its free but can't find it
  11. Y

format types

hello my fellow people just wanted to know if there is a way to read different format types on windows cause i have a compact flash that is formated different cause windows does not read it :msn_wink:
  12. Y

vmu help

:fuckyou: hey im bust up because my chankst vmu don't let me load up saves cause it says it has 0 blocks free and i just downloaded it.
  13. Y

photos for label maker

Hi im getting hooked to making labels for my dvd's and i have been wondering what site is there that i can get photos especially for label makers
  14. Y

windows xp theme

can you download a program that installs the windows xp on windows2000 what i mean by theme is like the trims and bars look you know the red blue and green theme
  15. Y

is this thing possible

hi is it possible to like use emulators on the xbox without modding it cause mine is brand new and is it possible to put xbox games in the hd and play them please don't redirect me to another site