format types

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagbard

Which Windows are you using? XP should be able to read any PC HD/FD/flash format: FAT (FAT12), FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS, although the flash cards often use FAT16/32

Last edited:

yugiohmaster

A+ Certified
thats the problem the card is in a different file system i got the program called parted and is for gnu is there like an emulator for gnu or what can i do since that program is able of idetifying file systems and copying them and do all sorts of things.and i got windows 2000

hagbard

yugiohmaster

A+ Certified
why you are so freaking cocky that you know so much and when somebody asks you people something you are like:( :confused: sheesh all i ask of you people is to cooperate i do a lot of reasearch and i help people and i don't get nothing back is not that i am in a hurry or something is that you peolpe are self centered.

Zach

I don't know what worse, being arrogant, or being arrogant and barely intelligable.

This really isn't the kind of question to be posting around here anyway, as most people here only know about emulation.

Go ask on a Tech forum or someplace more PC friendly

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
yugiohmaster said:
why you are so freaking cocky that you know so much and when somebody asks you people something you are like:( :confused: sheesh all i ask of you people is to cooperate i do a lot of reasearch and i help people and i don't get nothing back is not that i am in a hurry or something is that you peolpe are self centered.
We tried to help you as much as possible considering the information you gave us.

It might be best of you to go seek help elseware if you plan to continue to have that kind of attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.