Recent content by thunder_184

1. thunder_184

Zango

I see Zango EVERYWERE, you need to download it for a couple of programes and licences, but can it be trusted, on my other PC it sayed that it was a threat but I am not to sure what do you guys think? AND WTF IS ZANGO
  2. thunder_184

Pandora

DUDE dose anyone know what www.pandora.com is? it WAS a site were anyone could listend to about any peace of music in the hole world and it had an advance system to find every single song you would like by showing you diffrent songs till it got your type of music perfectly right NOW its USA...
  3. thunder_184

Snag It

ok I just buyed a programme called Snag IT vr8.01 I think well the problem is when I capture a video No sound and that sucks. I am new to advance photo and vidoeo capture programmes, so..why can't I capture any sound???? I WANT SOUND lol
  4. thunder_184

make this a BIG this or that

Ok, for all the noobs out there (incuding me cause this probably not the right name of the game) the rules are simple, you chose ether this or that ex: pepsi or coke? then you reply the one you think or prefer the best ok, lets start with eh...? hehe¸ Splinter Cell or MGS?
  5. thunder_184

LOADS of problemes with limewire

ok, so my friend recomended me some programe named limewire (don't ask why I haven't heared about it befor) and I have ALOT of problemes with downloads, even tho my computer is more powerfull then theres I don't get why I have so many problemes with this programe. Basicly I have LOTS of trouble...
  6. thunder_184

Weird stuff with Driver: Parallel Lines

ok, I'm playing Dirver: Parallel Lines and then, I get bodysnacher mode. So thats cool, I activate the cheat, I find the body of a cool dude, so I deactivate the cheat and keep the body, so then later on the body has rondomly changed but still walks the same as the first one, and keeps changing...
  7. thunder_184

Blackberry Help

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if its possible to have MSN messenger 8.0 on my blackberry.
  8. thunder_184

StarCraft

Dose anyone here still play StarCraft and if yes, wuts ur acount name so I can add u to my friend list...(not much ppl play StarCraft were I live...in fact I havin't meet one loll)
  9. thunder_184

torrents???

ok, so I heard about torrents and that you could download videos with these, but...what are these. I tryed a site called torrentspy.com but I couldin't download, but why?
  10. thunder_184

me, my self and I ...lol?

Sup guys, I join in octobre but never introduced my self. I am not so noobish anymore (this site helped a lot even tho its not on computer) but I still need loads of help so if u guys know any computer stuff only forums plz tell me, or any site on computering that could teach me more then just...
  11. thunder_184

What are Viruses

Ok, my friend said that hes a Virus PRO and tha he could send some and do what ever with them. I am very sceaptecal about this and what to show off by testing him with harsh questions. The Problem is I don't have a clue what a Virus is. I know there something called Trojan or something like...
  12. thunder_184

WINDOW!!!

ok I will tell the truth. My father sucks ass on the computer and he won't let me have a Admin account. So, to piss him off I what to remove his Pass so I can change my Account type but, I don't know how... any help???